Looking for a better life?
Trans4mind Training, our series of online, interactive video workshops, presents the most effective methods of holistic personal development, combined with personal support from expert life coaches.
References for Chapters Five-Seven
The following books have been valuable references in the writing of Chapters 5-7 (ISBN numbers on request):
- "Mind Games - the guide to inner space" by R.E.L. Masters & Jean Houston (1989, Routledge), techniques for mind expansion without the use of drugs.
- "Introduction to Neuro-Linguistic Programming" by Joseph O'Connor & John Seymour (1990, Crucible), an excellent explanation of NLP principles.
- "The White Hole in Time - Our future evolution and the meaning of Now" by Peter Russell (1982, Aquarian Press).
- "The Rebirth of Nature -The Greening of Science & God" by Rupert Sheldrake (1991, Rider).
- "Freedom From the Known" by Krishnamurti (1991, Victor Gollancz).
- "Beyond the Brain - Birth, Death & Transcendence in Psychotherapy" by Stanislav Grof (1985, State University of NY).
- "The Transpersonal - Psychotherapy & counseling" by John Rowan (1993, Routledge).
- "The Holographic Universe" by Michael Talbot (1991, Grafton Books).
- "Stalking the Wild Pendulum - On the mechanics of consciousness" by Itzhak Benthov (1988, Destiny Books).
- "The Atman Project - A Transpersonal View of Human Development" by Ken Wilber (1980, Quest).
- "The Spectrum of Consciousness" by Ken Wilber (1977, Quest).
- "The Awakened Mind" by C. Maxwell Cade & Nona Coxhead (1979, Wildwood House).
- "The Turning Point" by Fritjof Capra (1982, Simon & Schuster).
- "The Quantum Self" by Danah Zohar (1990, Flamingo).
Return to Transforming the Mind - Contents