References & Links
for Chapters Three & Four
The following books have been valuable references in the writing of Chapters 3 & 4:
- "Motivational Styles in Everyday Life: a Guide to Reversal Theory" by Michael J. Apter (2001, American Psychological Association).
- "The Dangerous Edge - The Psychology of Excitement" by Michael J. Apter (1992, The Free Press, Macmillan).
- "Beyond Psychology - An Introduction to Metapsychology" by Frank A. Gerbode (1988, IRM Press).
- "Evolution of the Brain - Creation of the Self" by John C. Eccles (1989, Routledge).
- "The Path of least Resistance" by Robert Fritz (1991, Ballantine).
- "Bioenergetics" by Alexander Lowen (1975, Coward, McCann & Geoghegen).
- "Mega Brain Power" by Michel Hutchison (1994, Hyperion).
- "The Brain Book" by Peter Russell (1979, Routledge).
- "Brain Power: Learn to Improve Your Thinking Skills" by Dr. Karl Albrecht (1980, Fireside).
- "Quantum Psychology - How brain software programs you and your world" by Robert Anton Wilson (1990, Falcon Press).
If you have found these Chapters of value, you will find the following sites contain a great deal of further valuable information:
Move on to Needs, Chapter Five - Motivation
Return to Transforming the Mind - Contents