References & Links
for Chapters Three & Four
The following books have been valuable references in the writing of Chapters 3 & 4:
- "Motivational Styles in Everyday Life: a Guide to Reversal Theory" by Michael J. Apter (2001, American Psychological Association).
- "The Dangerous Edge - The Psychology of Excitement" by Michael J. Apter (1992, The Free Press, Macmillan).
- "Beyond Psychology - An Introduction to Metapsychology" by Frank A. Gerbode (1988, IRM Press).
- "Evolution of the Brain - Creation of the Self" by John C. Eccles (1989, Routledge).
- "The Path of least Resistance" by Robert Fritz (1991, Ballantine).
- "Bioenergetics" by Alexander Lowen (1975, Coward, McCann & Geoghegen).
- "Mega Brain Power" by Michel Hutchison (1994, Hyperion).
- "The Brain Book" by Peter Russell (1979, Routledge).
- "Brain Power: Learn to Improve Your Thinking Skills" by Dr. Karl Albrecht (1980, Fireside).
- "Quantum Psychology - How brain software programs you and your world" by Robert Anton Wilson (1990, Falcon Press).
And many more at Books for Transformation.
If you have found these Chapters of value, you will find the following sites contain a great deal of further valuable information:
Move on to Needs, Chapter Five - Motivation
Return to Transforming the Mind - Contents