Want to renew your life?
Trans4mind Training is our program of online, interactive video workshops presenting the most effective methods of holistic personal development...
Start off with your Free Life Assessment!
Vital Messages from the Afterlife
Higher intelligences channelled in different countries to us humans on this earth in the last few decades repeatedly inform us that:
by Victor Zammit
- All humans survive physical death, irrespective of their beliefs.
- At the point of death we take our mind with all its experiences, our
character and our etheric (spirit) body - which is a duplicate of the earth
body. It comes out of the earth body on the point of death and is connected
to the earth body by a silver chord. Death occurs when the silver cord is
severed from the physical body. Silver Birch, a High Intelligence from the
afterlife who has transmitted more than nine books, informs us that in the
afterlife the etheric body and our surroundings will be just as solid as our
world seems to us now.
- Immediately after physical death many may feel an urge to lift
- The state of mind at the point of death is crucial. Some pass over
consciously and are fully aware of the loved ones who come to welcome the
new arrival; others are unconscious and are taken to a special place of rest
like a hospital or rest home. Anyone who has been sick for some time will
need time to readjust their mental picture of themselves.
- Some people at the point of death find it easy to get out of the dead
physical body. With others, helpers need to actively assist in the
transition. Some very materialistic people will have a very heavy duplicate
body and it will be more difficult for them to separate from their dead
- A WARNING: Some hallucinogenic drugs have the potency to lift the
duplicate out of the physical body. Seen by entities from the afterlife,
drug takers, '... have pathetic looks as if they had no soul ... they are
vacant behind the eyes. When out of the body other lower entities try to
enter the drug-taker's body - then you have possession.'
- There is no such thing as heaven 'up in the sky' or hell 'down below':
the location of the afterlife does not change from the earth plane -
different spheres interpenetrate - from the highest vibrations to the
- Those with dogmatic, unalterable fixed ideas about what to expect
immediately after death are likely to experience serious problems.
- Atheists, agnostics and others may not be encumbered from passing on to
the higher spheres - what they did in their lifetime and the motivation for
what they did will be important not what they believed in.
- Love, unconditional love, is the most powerful force known in the
- Unconditional love is the irretrievable link with our loved ones in the
- Decent folk are met by their loved ones - soul-mates are reunited. Higher
Intelligences inform us that in the afterlife our appearance can regress to
our best age - for most people from the early-mid twenties.
- Loved ones from the afterlife, recently arrived and others, do have the
power to visit loved ones still living on earth.
- Recently arrived loved ones, usually within three months of transition,
are permitted to transmit visually - by way of dreams or by apparition and
other means - evidence that they are still alive.
- The kind of life to be lived in the afterlife - beauty, peace, light
and love that awaits decent folk is unimaginable.
- One can still learn spiritual lessons in the afterlife and progress to
higher even more beautiful spheres.
- Once you enter the afterlife, you will experience a feeling of enormous
- Any physical disabilities people had on earth will disappear - for
decent folk there will be no such thing as deformity, sickness, blindness or
any other thing which adversely affected them on earth.
- The mind has enormous power in the afterlife. It can create matter
there and can cause the body to travel at the speed of thought eg. you
imagine you are at any place in the world and you are there instantly.
- Those who were consistently evil are either left alone or are met by
those others of the same very low vibrations, with the same very low
spirituality to be attracted to the darker lower spheres.
- Some people on earth have a much better transition to the afterlife
than others - the more knowledge we have about the afterlife, the easier the
- Some people get stuck 'between the two worlds'. Because they still feel
themselves solid, they do not accept that they have actually died. Many get
into mental confusion and could get lost for decades and for much longer.
- Those who on earth were deeply caught in habits and vices - tobacco,
alcohol, gambling, drugs or overindulgence in sex can get caught on the
astral level and will not progress until they are prepared to give up these
- Energy - a universal law - positive or negative - is a 'boomerang'.
When you send out good energy towards someone that good energy is returned
sooner or later. If you send out negative energy by unfairly being dishonest
against someone, or by cheating or lying or harassing or discrediting or
causing harm to someone - that kind of negative energy will inevitably
return to you.
- 'You will reap what you sow' is the recognized universal spiritual law.
Karma means you will not get away with it. All negative deeds against others
have to be experienced for the purpose of 'continuous spiritual refinement.'
- Every thought, every word and deed is recorded ... you will be held
- In the higher spheres you will be able to recall and see any event in
any period of your existence three dimensionally.
- Abuse of power and systematic harassment of others are two of the most
karmic actions. Horrific karma awaits those whose task it was to protect
society but themselves willfully abused their power, indulged in willful
transgressions and caused harm and injury to others.
- You will NOT be excused for your evil behavior by claiming that you
were just obeying orders.
- Cruelty - mental or physical against
humans or animals - is highly karmic and is never justified.
- It is guaranteed that those who consistently abuse and harass others
will have to face their victims, in the afterlife before severest
- After the severest retribution of those who intentionally harassed and
deliberately violated other peoples' rights, the transgressors will have to
apologize and seek forgiveness by the victims before they are allowed to
make any progress.
- Hell for eternity and eternal damnation were invented by men to
manipulate the hearts and the minds of the unaware - they do NOT exist.
Whilst there ARE lower spheres in the afterlife that are particularly dark,
unpleasant and even horrific - some call them 'hell' - ending up there is NOT
for eternity. The universal Law of Progress ensures that at some time in the
future those with lower vibrations will eventually, even if it takes aeons
of time - centuries even thousands of years - obtain higher vibrations and
graduate to the higher spheres.
- No one judges you or condemns you to the lower spheres. You condemn
yourself to the lower horrific spheres ('hell') by the low vibrations (low
spirituality) you acquired during life on earth.
- Deathbed conversion? We have been and we are repeatedly being informed
by Higher Sources that immediately after we die our vibrations do not change
- not even if one repents shortly before death. We take with us the
accumulated vibrations (spirituality) we gained or lost during our whole
lifetime on earth. Baptism, repentance are absolutely meaningless as a way
of getting 'a better deal' immediately after death.
- If you helped just one person to attain the true knowledge you would
have justified your existence on earth - Silver Birch.
- Preventing others from accessing true knowledge is highly karmic.
- No one on earth or elsewhere can hurt you spiritually.
- People on earth are not all born spiritually equal.
- Selfishness is one of the greatest transgressions against spirituality
and is highly karmic.
- Not everybody has to 'reincarnate'.
- You do not come into this world to have a dream run - without pain,
suffering, without problems. The more varied your experience, the more
learning from many mistakes, the more valuable your lifetime.
- Many of you will be cheated, maligned, unfairly harassed ... but
justice will be done ... not in your world maybe but certainly in the world
- The universal laws operate whether or not you are aware of them.
- Whenever there is an inconsistency between science and a belief system
- such as religion, traditional belief or skepticism, science inevitably
- Being religious does not necessarily mean being spiritual.
- Not participating in religious rituals eg. baptism, confessions and
non-belief in creeds and dogmas does NOT encumber anyone from attaining
higher spiritually and the higher afterlife spheres.
- In the afterlife communicating is done by telepathy.
- Communicating from and to the earthplane with those in the afterlife
can be (and is being) done by telepathy.
- There are inherent dangers communicating with entities from the
- Those from the afterlife can read our minds and can put thoughts and
ideas into our minds. Lower, mischievous entities can put negative thoughts
and ideas and the positive more enlightened entities assist us with positive
thoughts and ideas. A great deal is left to the exercise of free will.
- We are at liberty to call the powerful protectors from the afterlife to
assist us in coping with our everyday problems but they will not make
decisions for us.
- Materialists and others spend too much time worrying about their last
ten or twenty years on earth and do not spend a tiny fraction of their time
thinking what's going to happen to them in the next ten, twenty thousand
years, fifty thousand years ... and much, very much longer.
- What will happen to a person who suicides will depend on a number of
things. Motivation is always very important. For example, there will be a
big difference if one commits suicide because of inevitable death and one
who suicides to avoid responsibilities. Those who take their own lives to
avoid problems and responsibilities are likely to increase their problems
and responsibilities in the afterlife.
- There are different levels of spheres in the afterlife - from the
lowest vibrations to the highest. On physical death we go to the sphere
that can accommodate the vibrations we accumulated throughout our life on
earth. Simplistically put, most decent folk are likely to go to the 'third'
sphere - some people call the summerland. The higher the vibrations, the
better the conditions - which will take us to the higher spheres. We are
informed that the higher spheres are too beautiful to even imagine. For
those with very, very low vibrations, very serious problems do exist.
- Consistent with the Law of Progress, eventually, even if it takes aeons
of time, all will progress to the higher spheres.
- Like attracts like in the afterlife. Unlike on the earth plane, those with
lower vibrations cannot mix freely with those in the higher spheres.
- There truly is a war between the Forces of the Light and the Forces of
Darkness. Those who continuously disseminate darkness: ignorance, false and
pernicious propaganda, hatred, harassment of others, abuse of power, lying,
cheating, dominance to exploit and other negative energy will attract - and
are very likely to become part of the Forces of Darkness. Those others
spreading and working towards greater understanding, knowledge, peace, love,
light, harmony and other positive energy will attract and become part of the
Forces of the Light.
- Self responsibility - ultimately, you yourself are responsible for all
acts and omissions during your time on the earth plane.
This information is extracted from Chapter 17 of the excellent free online
book by Victor Zammit,
A Lawyer Argues the Case for the Afterlife.
Read the wonderful story of Mellen-Thomas Benedict's near-death experience on "Through the Light".
Another excellent resource for Life After Death information is: Frederic Myers - Proof of Life After Death.
A description of the issues that concern a spiritual being attempting to operate in a material world with all the practicalities of survival.