How to study effectively to improve
your knowledge base
- Free Study Course
Learn how to study a subject with maximum comprehension, recall and ability to apply what you have learned effectively.
- Mindfulness for Students: 5 Benefits & 6 Techniques (Infographic)
Describes 6 simple mindfulness techniques you can use in your daily life.
- Graduate’s Guide to Getting Hired During Covid-19
An overview of the job market during coronavirus with advice on choosing a career path and many helpful tips.
- How to Study Effectively: 12 Secrets For Success
If you follow these tips you'll be on your way to discovering which type of studying works best for you.
- Good GPA—Why Do You Need It & How To Improve It
To sum up all the information about a student’s performance in different disciplines, learning institutions use a grade point average (also known as GPA) system. Here's a selection of tips that are going to help you improve your performance.
- 2021 Trends in Online College Education
Highlights some of the biggest trends for 2021 that include AI, VR, microlearning, and gamification.
- Top 21 Scholarships for US Entrepreneurs 2021
Whether you are running your own business as an entrepreneur or you are thinking of attending a business major, a scholarship could be an excellent choice.
- Student Resources for Maintaining Mental Health in College
This guide highlights a lot of great information and resources to help students keep their minds healthy. I think it would make a great addition to your resources.
- 10 Highly Effective Study Habits - Psych Central
These habits include approaching study with the right attitude, choosing the right environment, minimizing distractions, setting a realistic schedule, and employing memory games, among others.
- Resume Builder
Helps high-schoolers create resumes that highlight them as well-rounded, quality individuals for their college and scholarship applications.
- How to Study More Effectively (with Sample Study Guides)
You may be putting in hours of studying, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you’re digesting the material. Learning to study more effectively will mean shorter and more efficient study sessions, and eventually, better grades!
- Free Tests from Assessment-Training.com Be fully prepared for assessments, significantly increasing your chances of getting a job.
- SJVC Career Resource Guide
San Joaquin Valley College's resource addresses careers within the business, criminal justice, medical, dental and technical industries.
- Cyberbullying: What it is and how social workers can help
Educates on how cyberbullying can be prevented and provides a curated list of resources for victims and teachers.
This senior care organization makes scholarships available for high school and college student caregivers.
- How to Pay for College if You Don’t Qualify for Financial Aid From the Federal Government
Alternatives may include scholarships, grants, state/local aid, and more.
- Project HappyChild
A global index to free educational resources, as well as many projects linking and helping kids accross the world. Great info for accelerated and language learning and so much more.
Wikipedia is a comprehensive free-content encyclopedia that anyone can contribute to. The ideal resource to expand your general knowledge and to research topics of interest.
- Planning Your Career in Nursing LVN/LPN, RN, and Everything In Between published by Carrington College. This guide provides in-depth information about the different nursing career paths and what each does, steps to becoming a nurse, general salaries, and the best places to work.
- Student Guide to Nutrition and Fitness Resources
- The Mind/Body Connection for Students: Reaching & Staying in the Zen Zone
- Guide to Cyberbullying Awareness
- Guide to Suicide Prevention
- Guide to Understanding and Avoiding Substance Abuse
- Accounting for College: Glossary of Financial Aid Terms, to help you learn as much as possible about financial aid, the world of college grants, loans, and scholarships.
- Affordable Colleges Online provide a range of resources including: Cheap Online Colleges, How to Choose the Best Online Colleges, Online Community Colleges, Financial Aid for Online Colleges, and Best Online Colleges in these regions: California, Texas, Florida, Washington, Montana.
- Best Scholarship Search Platforms
This resource focusses on what students should know before they apply for scholarship, and how each of these platforms work.
- The National Academies Press
Hundreds of free books and materials addressing key issues in science, engineering, social sciences, medicine and health. Topics range from space science to animal nutrition to medical ethics.
- Project Renaissance
The mission of Project Renaissance is to find and develop ways to empower the individual and people at large. The development of more effective methods for creative problem-solving, for accelerated learning and for increasing intelligence, is central to its efforts.
- Center for Intuitive Learning
What would be a quantum leap in your intuition and what will it take to create/support a leap like that?
- Today's Hope Daily Reading
- Learn How to Become
- Job Search Tool for Veterans
- Collegeboard's See Your Opportunities Grow
- Glassdoor's Salary Index
- Computer Science Online
- Online College Degree Cost
- Best Online Associate degree
- Teach Tomorrow
- Financial Aid for Online Colleges
- State and Regional Tuition Exchanges
- Financial Aid and Scholarships for Online Graduate Students
Students are among those who are likely to experience too much stress, especially those who just finished high school and are about to get into college or university. Take a look at the infographic below for tips on how to relieve this stresses of being a student...