How to create a loving relationship; how to make love, giving pleasure to another man or woman; understanding the causes of impotence and frigidity.
- 10 Ways to Create a Strong, Intimate Relationship
Here are 10 ways to create true intimacy, find pure love, and be truly happy in your relationship.
- 30 Remarkable Health Benefits of Sex
From pain relief and decreased stress to improved brainpower, research shows that an active sex life can make people happier and healthier.
- Sexual Health
Learn the facts about sexual health with articles about puberty, menstruation, infections, and just about everything else you wanted to know, for guys and girls.
- 9 Tips For Building a Loving Relationship - Psych Central
- Scarleteen - sex education for the real world
Articles, advice, accurate information and interactive media for teens to explore and understand their sexuality.
- Real Love
The principles of Real Love - with the relationship based on unconditional love - guarantee success. These three short videos by Greg Baer explain all. And you'll find more videos here relevant to a better understanding of relationships.
Articles about affairs, family planning, marriage and family.
- Ask Dan and Jennifer
Dating, relationships, love, and great sex... Get your questions answered!
- Marriage Relationships
Sex therapy, intimacy issues, marriage relationships—DrBlock.com answers all your questions!
- Communication & Relationships Course
A free online course (plus downloadable ebook). We cannot put our feelings into words. Our partner speaks but we do not hear. We stare helplessly across an abyss of silence, or in frustration we hurl attacks which drive us further apart. Work on communication skills helps us to break through these sorts of impasse.
- "The Book of Love: Awaken Your Passion To Be Your Higher Self" by Karen Bentley (purchase from Amazon.com). The Book of Love teaches a spiritual perspective of love rather than a romantic perception of love. However, what you learn will help to bring more harmony, tolerance, kindness, and joy to all your relationships with others. It's not possible to read The Book of Love and be untouched by it.
- Inner Bonding
Discover how to heal your aloneness, relationships, addictions, anxiety, depression, and sexual abuse - to heal your life! Learn anger management, conflict resolution, and stress management. Attain personal growth and spiritual growth, receive relationship advice, heal sexual problems and intimacy problems, and enhance self-esteem.
- Love & Marriage
Favorite inspirational quotes, with commentary by Peter Shepherd, on this special aspect of our lives.