How to handle loss and grief, when things go wrong, and upsets when relationships blow-up
- Coping with Grief and Loss - HelpGuide.org
How to deal with the grieving process.
- How to Deal with Grief - Coping with the Loss of a Loved One
How to deal with grief will help you to find positive ways of coping with death, loss or bereavement and also show you how to help others who are dealing with grief.
- Coping With the Death of a Parent
Unbiased information regarding the loss of a parent, how this type of loss can affect a person's mental health, and some healthy coping mechanisms to use.
- How to Cope with Loss and Pain: 15 Steps
- Your Mind
Being healthy means dealing with the changes in your body - and your mind. Relationships, body image, families, emotions ... sort it all out in this section. This is an excellent compehensive resource for mental health - intended for teens but equally relevant for all.
- Grief & Depression Coping With Denial, Loss, Anger and More
The grieving process is an opportunity to appropriately mourn a loss and then heal.
- Ten Tips for Handling Grief - The journey through grief
- Understanding Emotions
Our ability to view situations objectively and thus to understand ourselves and other people depends on balancing and integrating the head and heart.
- How to Let Go of Past Loves
If you are stuck in an emotional tie that no longer serves you, it’s time to set yourself free. Here are 12 fool-proof ways to enjoy the present and release your past.
- Mistaken Beliefs: The Cause of Much Emotional Upset
A professional therapist explains how mistaken and irrational beliefs fuel depression, anxiety and anger.
- Cope with a Major Loss
Favorite inspirational quotes, with commentary by Peter Shepherd, on this tough challenge that we all face in our lives.