Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Is there life after death?
What happens when you pass over to the spiritual realms after the body dies, according to the accounts of thousands of people who have had near-death experiences, depends largely on your expectations and beliefs. We're conditioned by our physical existence and that continues afterwards in the spiritual mind that continues onward (our mind in the body is not just the brain, which is more like an interface and body control system). We tend to be attached to our appearance and our favorite occupations and so we continue with these afterwards - with a healthy, younger body. Everything is possible since we create our reality, and that is much more apparent there than here. It depends on our awareness when we die; our vibration, depending on the amount of love we feel and express.
Also we are met by loved ones and our guides, and we review our life on Earth and learn important lessons, so we may then choose to be and act differently from then on. And we re-unite with our Higher Self, the soul that created an aspect of itself, the spiritual identity, to incarnate. The main thing we realize is that we are loved, and at last we love ourselves - these are much harder to realize and to do when identified with a body, with all of its survival instincts and insecure fears.
The higher your vibration, the more conscious you are of creating your new reality, and that vibration attracts more of the same. You can visit friends and family on the other side and those remaining on Earth, they're just a thought away. Loving service, caring, compassion - those are the qualities that raise your vibration, make you less solid both here and there. That's as Jesus taught, in order to enter heaven. Not being perfect or 'superior' in any way. Also, we all make mistakes and indeed we came here to learn from them. God is infinitely forgiving and non-judgmental, and God is the universal consciousness that we are part of, like a drop of water in the ocean. An ocean of love.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
The Human Family ~ by Kenneth J. M. MacLean
On earth, families can be extensive. But there is a big difference between a human family and a spiritual family of humanity as a whole. Let's think beyond the box of petty materialism, which does not acknowledge anything beyond the five senses of the body. The Game is much bigger than that! Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!