Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
The truth is enlightening. Therefore light is the symbol of truth.
The essential truth that will set you free is... well, that's for each of us to realize, through inner knowing. It's heart-felt; to read the same thing in words sounds simplistic and makes little difference. The truth is what actually is, end of story, but that can be perceived a million ways, through all kinds of filters and from different angles. Truth is a constant search. Its boundaries are ever widening, for as the soul evolves the mind responds.
One lie is all it takes for someone to lose their faith in you. The best you can do is always be upfront, always be real and always tell the truth.
Removing the cobwebs is easier said than done, of course. So much invested in those old beliefs. Realizing a truth that before was obscured can really open the floodgates to change, which is why the establishment status quo goes to such lengths to cover up the truth of things, to protect their investments. As John F Kennedy said, "The great enemy of the truth is very often not the lie, deliberate, contrived and dishonest, but the myth, persistent, persuasive and unrealistic." Truth fears no questions.
Lies always catch up with you and then you're shamed-faced. Taking responsibility and telling the truth always has a better outcome.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Seeking Truth: Walking Your Path as You Listen to Your Inner Knowing ~ by Gabriella Kortsch
If you are a seeker; if you are interested in spiritual growth; if you want to connect with the part of you that - while always present - is not always (at least at first glance) so easy to find, then you may have already spent years, or even decades in a quest for ultimate answers. You may have followed first this route, and then that one; you may have walked in the footsteps of one thinker or another; you may have grown disillusioned in what you found and then gone on to yet a new path, a new guide, and still you search. But that will never lead you to what you truly seek. Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!