Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Let us practice being mindful as we go about our daily life, to recognize and accept what is without resistance, do what we can to make things better, and let fears and resentments float on down the river of time and out of our life. Replace them with appreciation of the innumerable gifts that are offered in the present. Let us find time for this real-life meditation, this authentic form of prayer.
Tolerance is not indifference due to lack of conviction. Nor does it mean we agree or like what others do and say. But we recognize that others have the right to their own point of view and to be able to express themselves openly, provided they too practice tolerance. And we at least listen with respect.
Commitment does not mean we can no longer learn, and we can only learn by being open-minded. Any belief is a trap if it is no longer open to revision. Applying our own trap to others is the result of intolerance.
That is, education that teaches understanding and open-mindedness, not conformance to fixed belief systems. As Tess Calomino said, "Tolerance is the path to understanding."
Tolerance of evil (i.e. doing deliberate harm) is misguided - but the fact is most people do the best they can with the best they know and are not evil, and the way forward therefore is tolerant and respectful communication to share understanding.
Since we each have our weaknesses, mutual tolerance brings us together, and so we learn to complement and support each other. As Tom Hannah said, "Tolerance and celebration of individual differences is the fire that fuels lasting love."
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
The Enemy Is Within, Not Without ~ by Ed and Deb Shapiro
When fear is in control, we become irrational, as well as resistant to change and spontaneity; we get angry, defensive, hidden behind self-constructed walls of protection, which reinforces separateness, isolation and enmity. Fear makes us cling to the known and reject anything that is unknown. Violence invariably arises out of such fear. Unacknowledged, it can wreck havoc in our own lives and in the world around us, as seen in terrorist attacks, gang fighting, rape, or forceful and abusive behavior. This is the real enemy within: the part in us (whether it is bitter, angry, fearful, ignorant) that refuses to recognize we are all interconnected to each other. Continues
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!