My Favorite Inspiring Quotes
Quotes by Orsolya Riszt
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Resistance is of the mind, of the ego, and leads to frustration, anger, fear, depression. Acceptance of what is, on the other hand, takes you immediately into a peaceful, timeless state of simply being.
As Nathaniel Branden says, "People of high self-esteem are not driven to make themselves superior to others: they do not seek to prove their value by measuring themselves against a comparative standard. Their joy is being who they are, not in being better than someone else." We just have to be more and more our true selves, to recognize our inherent value.
You cannot find your joy without also being open to your sorrow. The door you open to give love to yourself is the very one through which love arrives.
Feeling the need to control others is far from communication, understanding and empathy - traveling down the path of egotism, it ends to take you over.
The other side of the coin: give the ego a rest and our spirit gets a chance to shine - and really communicate!
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Orsolya Riszt has lived a very intense and varied life. She taught at the Technical University of Budapest and then moved to Italy with her family. After experiencing some significant downturns in her life, she discovered the value and power of personal development and in the past few years she has developed the version of Trans4mind in Hungarian language and moved to France, living next door now to Peter Shepherd. By learning to be focused, to live in the moment, to take responsibility for her actions and reactions, to handle and direct her thoughts and emotions - in short, through personal development - she dared to be herself again. And she is deeply convinced that anybody can make such a transformation. To help that happen, Orsolya has written 'The Little Book of Mindfulness.' Read an excerpt: Today, I Eat Consciously and visit Orsolya's website: Shine Consciously.
Please share this page (non-tracking links)
More of My Favorite Inspiring Quotes
With Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Ability — Abundance — Action — Adaptability — Adversity — Affirmations — Age — Animals — Appreciation — Attitude — Awakening — Awareness — Balance — Beauty — Begin — Being In the Present — Being Yourself — Belief — Be the Change — Birth & Rebirth — Blessings — Career — Challenges in Life — Change the World — Change Your Life — Character — Children — Choice — Civilization — Common Sense — Communication in Relationships — Community — Compassion — Conscience — Courage — Confidence — Connection — Creativity — Criticism — Curiosity — Death — Desire — Determination — Discipline — Diversity — Doing Good — Dreams — Ego — Emotional Intelligence — Enlightenment — Entrepreneur — Evolution & Progress — Excellence — Experience — Excuses — Failure — Family — Fashion — Fear — Forgiveness — Freedom — Free Will — Friendship — Get Started — Gibran on Marriage — Giving — God is... — Gratitude — Greatness — Hard Work — Habits — Happiness — Healing — Health — Heart — Heart & Work — Home — Hope — Humility — Humor — Ideals — Imagination— Independence — Inner Peace — Integrity — Inner Guidance — Inquiring Mind — Introvert/Extrovert — Intention — Involvement — Judgmental — Kindness — Karma — Knowing Yourself — Knowledge — Leadership — Learning — Letting Life Unfold — Liberty — Life — Light of Love — Listening — Listening II — Love — Loyalty & Marriage — Manifestation — Meaning — Meditation — Memories — Mind — Mindfulness — Miracles — Mistakes — Motivation — Music — Nature — Non-Resistance — Old Age — Oneness — Optimism — Parenting — Passion — Patience — Peace — Personal Growth — Pets — Potential — Positive Approach — Possibilities — Prayer — Presence — Privacy — Quality — Reaching the End — Relaxation — Releasing Emotions — Religion — Responsibility — Risk — Romance — Self-Judgment — Self-Love — Service — Sexuality — Shine Consciously — Silence — Smile! — Spiritual Intelligence — Sports — Stereotypes — Stress — Suffering — Support — Surrender — Thanksgiving — Time — Togetherness — Tolerance — Transformation — Transitions in Your Life — Travel — Trust — Truth — Ups and Downs of Life — Unconditional Love — Values — Vision — Wayne Dyer — Wholeness — Wisdom — Women's Rights — Work-Life Balance — Working Together — Youth — You're Unique!
Our Life Challenges
The key challenges we face in life:HEALING YOURSELF: Find Your Healing Path — Learn to Forgive — Get Over Guilt — Overcome Jealousy & Envy — Let Go of Anger & Frustration — Improve Your Self-Esteem — Overcome Fear & Anxiety — Overcome Bad Habits — Cope with a Major Loss —
BEING SUCCESSFUL: Achieve Success — Be a Person of Integrity — Reach Your Goals — Express Yourself Creatively — Find Your Life's Purpose — Present Yourself Well — Find Fulfillment at Work — Work Well in a Team — Be a Leader — Master Money — Empower Others —
ENHANCING RELATIONSHIPS: - Have Meaningful Relationships — Develop Social Skills — Establish Boundaries — Express Myself — Ask Powerful Questions — Learn to Listen — Be Non-Judgmental — Resolve Conflict — Create Intimacy —
FREE RESOURCE: The Personal Journal
LIFE TRANSITIONS: Learning a New Skill — Making a New Habit — Recovering from Abuse — Financial Crisis — Self-Directed Education — Beginning a New Career — Discovering the Spiritual Path — Holistic Wellness — Mind Development — Promotion at Work — Retirement — Becoming Happy — Human Rights
See your life clearly, perhaps for the first time...
Words of Wisdom
Trans4mind Training is the help you need...
We have a range of powerful video workshops designed to be just the help you need. The training will enable you to experience the challenges of living as less of a pain and more like a thrilling adventure...
Start off with your Free Life Assessment
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...