Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
There's no point banging your head against a wall. What you resist persists even more, so if you don't want to suffer, accept what is as it is. Or you have another choice... if you can see a way, then take responsibility for making it better, the best you can. That's not complaining about it but doing something constructive. Life gets better this way, for you and for everyone.
You are always responsible for how you act or not, and what you say or not, no matter how you feel.
As Jim Rohn said, "You must take personal responsibility. You cannot change the circumstances, the seasons or the wind, but you can change yourself." We may not choose to face up to the fact that our relationship is in a mess, that we are in the wrong job, or that we have not been doing a good job bringing up our kids. In this state of denial, things just carry on the same, whereas if we faced up to the truth, it's likely a lot could be done to improve the situation.
C. Wright Mills explains what this responsibility entails: "Freedom is not merely the opportunity to do as one pleases; neither is it merely the opportunity to choose between set alternatives. Freedom is, first of all, the chance to formulate the available choices, to argue over them - and then, the opportunity to choose."
At the edge of catastrophe, action now is essential for survival and growth. There are many such situations in the ecologies, economies and politics world-wide... the courage to act must derive from our sense of connection and caring. We each have a responsibility to expand our boundaries, to find ways in which we can make a difference; this includes senior citizens, who have retired from their career and whose wisdom and experience are so much needed.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Claiming Responsibility for the Self ~ by Gabriella Kortsch
To claim responsibility for the self literally means to decide to be responsible for all that goes on within the self. Not, let me hasten to add, for all that happens to the self. You can not control that. But you can - without the slightest doubt - claim responsibility for the way in which you react to what happens, and therefore, you can claim responsibility for the way you feel about it all, and therefore, in a nutshell, you have control of your life. As long as you are in control of what goes on inside of you, what happens on the outside carries much less weight. Continues...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!