Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
You'll never find peace of mind until you listen to your heart; with that inner guidance the verbal conflicts will dissipate. As Einstein said, "Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding." And Buddha: "Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without."
Refusing to forgive is such a downer, no one suffers but oneself, certainly no real inner peace.
I feel this positive approach is empowered by the love that is the nature of our being, and is effective in creating peace and happiness. The alternative - applying resistance, judgment, antagonism and hatred - is to be ruled by fear, which is to deny one's essence, and has the effect of empowering that which one opposes.
Conflicts between sub-personalities - the parts of you that want one thing, another the opposite - are caused by identification and attachment. Like Buddha said, attachment is the cause of suffering. The real you is not attached, and you can find the real you by recognizing the loving aspect of your self, that which is non-judgmental and compassionate. That's you.
Acceptance of what exists doesn't mean you necessarily like or agree with it. You're simply confronting reality without defenses, no need for resistance and avoidance. You get a truer picture that way. You can see what you can do effectively for the better, or what isn't within your control. And you remain peaceful.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
The Best of Times and the Worst of Times ~ by Philip Humbert
I love the classic line from Charles Dickens, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times." Truly, these are the best (and the worst) of times. The good news is that you get to choose! Continues
Healing the Virus of Violence ~ by William T. Hathaway
This is a chapter of 'Radical Peace: People Refusing War,' which presents the experiences of activists who have become criminals for peace, defying the government's laws and impeding its capacity to kill. Continues
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!