Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
If I die tonight in my sleep: let me have hugged and told my children that I love them, and let me have told my partner how much s/he is loved and appreciated.
When we finally have children of our own, we get to experience the problems involved in parenting, and how the child cannot perceive the responsibilities we have from our own point of view. What may seem to the child to be unfair or even cruel, we recognize to be in the child's best interest. I absolutely hated to go to school, I'd much rather have stayed at home, but whatever the weaknesses of the education I received, it was far better than none and now I am grateful that my parents insisted. Of course; but I didn't see it that way then.
It's our loved ones that matter most in the world, so it's such a shame if we focus exclusively on work and neglect our home, especially if that is done to avoid taking responsibility for relationship problems within the family.
The child is an independent being, not only a genetic progeny. If the newly incarnated soul is recognized as such and supported by love, it will be more able to mindfully accomplish the purposes for which it joined the family.
Children expect us to be what we say to them, to walk the talk. Eknath Easwaran said, "Those who have children can become masters of patience, endurance and steadfastness, because children will test you at every turn. The way to make our children patient and loving is to be that way ourselves, to set a good example."
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
10 Things You Are (and Aren't) Responsible for as a Parent ~ by Sara Bean
These days, we're bombarded with mixed messages about how to parent "the right way." It's easy to buy into advice from the media, relatives, and other parents and start to worry that we're doing something wrong. One of the most important ways to clear through all the clutter of advice, guilt and comparisons to others is to understand what you are and aren't responsible for when it comes to raising your child. Continues
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!