My Favorite Inspiring Quotes
Life Transition: Beginning a New Career
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
We may find ourselves dwelling on such matters as our career paths and our vocational satisfaction, feeling trapped and unhappy yet afraid to break out and try something different. But we can take heart... we are stronger than we believe; however desperate circumstances may seem, there is a path forward whereby all things remain possible.
Making a big life change is usually pretty scary. But you know what's even scarier? Regret.
As long as you've got passion, faith and are willing to work hard, you can do anything you want in this life.
Nothing more stressful and depressing than going to work when it just doesn't cut it anymore... if it doesn't align with your values, doesn't utilize your potential, or you are simply overrun repeating the same old formula. If it doesn't light your fire, look for something better.
And Confucius: "Choose a job you love and you will never have to work a day in your life."
Articles about beginning a new career...
The Guardian recently carried out a survey on the most fulfilling jobs in the world. It analyzed 9 surveys on the matter and selected professions which made it to the top every time. The results were surprising. Careers like gardening, teaching, and nursing among others, topped each survey. Continues...
Do you love your job? Really love it? If you don't, you have lots of company. It's estimated four out of five people dislike what they do for a living, and many hate it. I think that's a shame. That's why I do a radio program called The Career Clinic, which helps people find work they're passionate about--by passing along stories of those who've done just that. Here's some advice from successful career changers... Continues
Generally, having a job stops being something fun and entertaining when people do it for many years and this starts being something stressful and boring, something that we do only for money and not because we love it or enjoy it. So, can a job be a space to find inner peace and relaxation? Continues...
More of My Favorite Inspiring Quotes
With Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Ability — Abundance — Action — Adaptability — Adversity — Affirmations — Age — Animals — Appreciation — Attitude — Awakening — Awareness — Balance — Beauty — Begin — Being In the Present — Being Yourself — Belief — Be the Change — Birth & Rebirth — Blessings — Career — Challenges in Life — Change the World — Change Your Life — Character — Children — Choice — Civilization — Common Sense — Communication in Relationships — Community — Compassion — Conscience — Courage — Confidence — Connection — Creativity — Criticism — Curiosity — Death — Desire — Determination — Discipline — Diversity — Doing Good — Dreams — Ego — Emotional Intelligence — Enlightenment — Entrepreneur — Evolution & Progress — Excellence — Experience — Excuses — Failure — Family — Fashion — Fear — Forgiveness — Freedom — Free Will — Friendship — Get Started — Gibran on Marriage — Giving — God is... — Gratitude — Greatness — Hard Work — Habits — Happiness — Healing — Health — Heart — Heart & Work — Home — Hope — Humility — Humor — Ideals — Imagination— Independence — Inner Peace — Integrity — Inner Guidance — Inquiring Mind — Introvert/Extrovert — Intention — Involvement — Judgmental — Kindness — Karma — Knowing Yourself — Knowledge — Leadership — Learning — Letting Life Unfold — Liberty — Life — Light of Love — Listening — Listening II — Love — Loyalty & Marriage — Manifestation — Meaning — Meditation — Memories — Mind — Mindfulness — Miracles — Mistakes — Motivation — Music — Nature — Non-Resistance — Old Age — Oneness — Optimism — Parenting — Passion — Patience — Peace — Personal Growth — Pets — Potential — Positive Approach — Possibilities — Prayer — Presence — Privacy — Quality — Reaching the End — Relaxation — Releasing Emotions — Religion — Responsibility — Risk — Romance — Self-Judgment — Self-Love — Service — Sexuality — Shine Consciously — Silence — Smile! — Spiritual Intelligence — Sports — Stereotypes — Stress — Suffering — Support — Surrender — Thanksgiving — Time — Togetherness — Tolerance — Transformation — Transitions in Your Life — Travel — Trust — Truth — Ups and Downs of Life — Unconditional Love — Values — Vision — Wayne Dyer — Wholeness — Wisdom — Women's Rights — Work-Life Balance — Working Together — Youth — You're Unique!
Our Life Challenges
The key challenges we face in life:HEALING YOURSELF: Find Your Healing Path — Learn to Forgive — Get Over Guilt — Overcome Jealousy & Envy — Let Go of Anger & Frustration — Improve Your Self-Esteem — Overcome Fear & Anxiety — Overcome Bad Habits — Cope with a Major Loss —
BEING SUCCESSFUL: Achieve Success — Be a Person of Integrity — Reach Your Goals — Express Yourself Creatively — Find Your Life's Purpose — Present Yourself Well — Find Fulfillment at Work — Work Well in a Team — Be a Leader — Master Money — Empower Others —
ENHANCING RELATIONSHIPS: - Have Meaningful Relationships — Develop Social Skills — Establish Boundaries — Express Myself — Ask Powerful Questions — Learn to Listen — Be Non-Judgmental — Resolve Conflict — Create Intimacy —
FREE RESOURCE: The Personal Journal
Words of Wisdom
Tools for Transformation
Trans4mind offers its visitors a huge range of complimentary personal development resources for self-directed education and transformation of the whole person...
Check out the menus on the top of every page too!
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Find Your Identity ~ Know deep-down really who you are.
- Believe In Yourself ~ Build trust in who you are and what you can do.
- Self Discipline ~ Finally take charge of your life.
- Develop Powerful Resilience ~ How to be more robust to knocks in life.
- Awakening Intuition ~ Learn how to pay attention to your unconscious.
- Sweet Tooth ~ Train your brain to lose your sweet tooth.
- Finish What You Start ~ Sprint all the way past the finish line.
- Do It Now ~ A hypnosis audio to trigger deep, emotionally driven activity.
- Life Priorities ~ Hypnosis can help you clarify what really matters to you.
- Stop Thinking About Someone ~ A session to help you move on from thoughts that have been constantly pestering you.
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...