Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
As Albert Einstein said, "A human being is part of a whole, called by us the Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings, as something separated from the rest, a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness. This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circles of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty." Science and beauty are lovers, not strangers, in nature.
Nancy Rynes explained thus: "While Earth has a physical presence and a history of its own, it is also the place we've been given for our life as humans, as well as for those who will come after us. It's here for us to live, play in life, experience love, and share in a deeper spiritual connection. We are intimately connected with all of nature; it gives us life. To mistreat it is, in the end, to mistreat ourselves."
Nancy Rynes further said: "We can learn how to truly live in harmony with our planet. We can learn to love, respect and be truly grateful for the gift of life in this wonderful world. Earth is an expression of spiritual love in physical form. It nourishes our souls through its beautiful vistas; it gives us shelter, a place to call home. We can't live without it. Earth is a miracle."
Our lives have seasons too and we adapt or suffer the consequences. So we do best to accept what we can't change while taking responsibility for what we can. Once we understand the nature of life, everything changes. Can a roller-coaster ride be exciting without steep falls and sharp twists and turns?
It is our decision whether we focus on the positive or the negative. But when we raise our arms aloft at the mountain top, or tread through the luxuriance of a forest, or paddle serenely in the middle of a large lake, or gaze upwards in the still of night at the Milky Way, we feel God by our side and it becomes so much easier to take the positive approach.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
The Whole Universe Is Learning and Evolving.
How About You? ~ by Charlie Badenhop
Those who seek the frontiers of their creativity and who strive to reach higher levels of consciousness and wisdom, were described by Maslow as 'self-realizing' individuals. He described a hierarchy of human needs in which our basic survival is the first priority, and the needs concerned with our highest potential follow on when other needs have been met. Continues
The Beauty of Stillness ~ by George Kunnath
We are in the moment like the wind. Everything is "now" - it changes all the time like the wind. The wind blows all the time - from a gentle murmur of a breeze to a hurricane. Sometimes it is a cool gentle breeze; other times it is a strong wind; yet other times it is a whirlwind; some othehr times it becomes a storm and some other times a hurricane; between them it is movement and in the center is always moments of stillness. Continues
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!