Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Love is the healing factor for all of the challenges we face in life from painful feelings, experiences and circumstances. The opposite of love is fear, and fear results in suppression and eventually depression: hiding things away, pretending they don't exist or never happened, not facing up to one's responsibilities, and not simply being one's true self. Refusing to let go of the painful past may serve as a roadblock to love. But leaving behind your old self and taking a leap of faith into the unknown, might just reveal what you are truly capable of becoming.
Without receiving love we feel uncared for; without giving love we feel disconnected; without recognizing the source of love within us - an unlimited resource - we feel lacking.
You can stimulate your heart's energy by sending loving kindness to the next person you see or think of. You are essentially a loving being; if your heart is overflowing with love, it is continually being refilled with more love from Source.
The heart chakra is the meeting point between energies from the earth and energies from the Higher Self exterior to this dimension... Between the body-mind and the soul. Between the human animal and the spiritual being. Between physicality and the ethereal - between Earth and Heaven. Therefore being centered in the heart, being open to love flowing in and out, being Love itself ... this is the ideal position to be in, following the Middle Path. One is open to both the wisdom of the body and of the Higher Self.
Love is the antidote to fear, just as the way that light illuminates and vanishes a shadow. Inject love and fear disappears... then we are naturally guided by our own inner truth, in place of the old and shady motivations that were governed by fear.
It's best not to hold back your tears, nor inhibit the tears of others. Tears mean we care. Our tears reflect the compassion we feel for ourselves or for others... we share the suffering of love lost, the triumph of love gained and the relief of love regained. We feel the exhilaration of freedom discovered, the contentment of hopes fulfilled, and the beauty of self expressed. In truth, tears are divine.
Speaking from the heart requires getting clear on your own feelings and recognizing your needs. Listening from your heart requires getting clear about another person's feelings and understanding their needs. What you or they say and do may not be authentic and may be misguided, but at heart the individual is doing their best. Because we always have a motive for feeling and acting the way we do, a reason based on fulfilling our needs. The reason may or may not be misguided, intolerant, negative, exaggerating, illogical, shortsighted, mistaken or inconsiderate. But it's our best shot at reasoning in that moment in time.
True love, or spiritual love, the kind of love that Jesus and Buddha taught, the spark of God within us all, has a fundamental quality of unconditional acceptance. Acceptance doesn't mean necessarily to like or agree but it does mean recognizing what exists without resistance and with compassion. To allow what is to be. It is easy to love those who are like ourselves but to love those who differ and not to be judgmental - that is the attribute of an evolved soul. Believe in the importance of love, for it is the strength and beauty that brings music to our souls.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Creating with Love ~ by Harold W. Becker
Finding your heart and soul on a daily, moment-to-moment basis is a process of going within and realizing the power you have to create every moment. When you come from balance and understanding, wisdom becomes your true power and your decisions begin to reflect a new way of thinking and feeling. Continues...
Our free meditation program to awaken heart-consciousness...
Imagine if - with the help of personal development - the values of the heart could be brought into our families, communities and businesses... What kind of a world would this create?
By Wallace Huey & Peter Shepherd, Trans4mind Founders
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!