Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
And Abraham Lincoln: "In the end, it's not the years in your life that count, it's the life in your years."
We create our internal experience of reality by choosing our thoughts, feelings, and beliefs. Each moment is a new opportunity to think differently, regardless of all the moments that came before it. H.G. Wells: "We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery."
Sometimes, though, in-between achievements, getting off the bike is a good idea, to look at things with a more objective, less involved perspective. To reflect, learn lessons and plan. Left brain and right brain need to be in balance. Being 'in the flow' is not the whole of life.
Harmony in place of conflict is achieved by being true to your inner self, the loving part of you. As Melody Beattie said, "Live your life from your heart. Share from your heart. And your story will touch and heal people's souls."
As Jim Rohn says, "For things to change, YOU must change!" Life reflects the way you are; if you want a better life, make more of your potential.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Composing a New Life ~ by Linda Sapadin
Many of us expect the year ahead to be mostly the same. A little upgrade here, a little refinement there. A speeding up here, a slowing down there. But all in all, we think our lives are going to remain stable. Which is fine. One does not need to “race to the top” or “become a new you,” even if magazine headlines blare out that message. For others, however, this will indeed be a year in which their lives are profoundly altered. Why? Because a major change will take place with their health, relationships, children, work. Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!