Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
The ego needs to be right and that leads us up many blind alleys. We believe what we're told by authorities and what's of service to us, facts be damned. We get complacent and protective of our own authority, and that vested interest leads to manipulation and corruption, maybe not even admitted to ourselves. And so we have the world we live in today.
If you already think you know better, you ain't gonna learn anything... say goodbye to personal growth. Self-directed learning, without limits, is the path to a better future. Like Trans4mind's motto: “Minds, like parachutes, function better when open.”
And as Henry Ford said, “Anyone who stops learning is old, whether at twenty or eighty. Anyone who keeps learning stays young.”
Education should be focused on discovery and understanding, not cramming facts immediately to be misinterpreted, distorted or forgotten.
The mind needs to be actively creating in order to make new connections and pathways, to grow and expand. Passive receptivity doesn't cut it.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Learning to Live Well ~ by Philip Humbert
When I hear that most adults rarely read a single book, or when folks complain that learning is hard or expensive or "out of reach," I tend to roll my eyes. Diplomas are expensive--and often worth it! But education is free. And all of us are "self-taught." Do yourself a favor. Learn something new this week. Continues...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!