Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Only you know whether you are living a life that is true to your values. Less is hypocrisy and self-deceit. But if you are, you will naturally be confident and fearless.
We can do, perhaps... but will we? Plenty of capable people are more in touch with their fears than with their passion and compassion, and their actions therefore do not reflect their true nature. Harry Potter knew himself well enough - had the integrity - to never flinch from his responsibilities. As M.H. McKee said, "Wisdom is knowing the right path to take. Integrity is taking it."
If you are true to yourself then your integrity is guided by love, and everybody benefits from that higher consciousness, it's win-win all around.
Spread your light into the world with no strings attached. When you become too concerned with changing others, you can never truly change yourself. Transformation always begins within and then affects the world automatically. Shift yourself and the world around you responds.
You have to do what you feel is right, based on your heartfelt values. Others may not agree but pleasing one and all is not the point. If it's a question of protecting your integrity, that has to come before ingratiating people who may be inconvenienced. Wanting to please others or not wanting to upset them is not a good enough reason to compromise what we feel and know is the right thing to do; otherwise we climb on the slippery slide to a life without integrity, which is really no life at all.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Who Are You, Deep Down? ~ by Rick Hanson
When you feel deep down like you're simply not a good person, you're more likely to be casually snippy, self-indulgent, selfish, or hurtful. On the other hand, when you feel your own natural goodness, you are more likely to act in good ways. Knowing your own goodness, you're more able to recognize it in others. Seeing the good in yourself and others, you're more likely to do what you can to build the good in the world we share together. Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!