Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Just because you're not sick doesn't mean you're healthy. Good health is not just the absence of pain or disease but positively feeling good in the whole of our being, and therefore includes lifestyle, mental attitude, and ways of relating to all living beings and nature.
The power of love to change bodies is legendary, built into folklore, common sense, and everyday experience.
The groundwork for all happiness is good health, and according to Virgil, "The greatest wealth is health." However without exercise - and there's no better exercise than a spritely daily walk - health will inevitably suffer.
We need to look at health as a well-functioning human system, and rather than cover up physical symptoms with medication, look to determine the real cause and resolve to make that function better. As Benjamin Franklin said, "The best doctor gives the least medicine." Of course, this conflicts with the vested interests of pharmaceutical companies.
Emotional stress is the primary way that the mind affects the body. Unresolved and suppressed feelings create significant stress, adding to the toxic load caused by physical disfunction and harmful nutrition, and tips the scales over the top. Opening up to painful feelings, experiencing them and realizing they are our own creation and therefore a choice, enables us to release and let go of the stress they cause.
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
16 Simple Ways to Improve Your Health Today ~ Michelle Schoffro Cook
Forget the excuses. Just for today, focus on the many ways you can improve your health. This list is by no means complete but a starting point to get you making your physical, emotional, and spiritual health a priority in your busy life. And, once you do these health upgrades today, do them again tomorrow. Before you know it you’ll be living a healthy lifestyle... with virtually no effort. Continues...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
The iAwake Profound Meditation Program is a way of enhancing your meditation practice, making meditation not only easier and more enjoyable, but also more efficient and effective.
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!