Inspiring Quotes of the Week + super bonuses!
Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
A universal paradox: you are free to choose but you are not free from the consequence of your choice.
Not necessarily... Service? Sacrifice? Conscience? Nevertheless, the minute you stop caring about what other people think and start doing what you really want to do, true to your core loving self, that is the minute you finally feel free..
Whenever you have choice, you have free will. Which means, nearly always.
Imagine compulsory love - just wouldn't work!
We are in our own hands. As Mark Helprin said: "If nothing is random, and everything is predetermined, how can there be free will? The answer to that is simple. Nothing is predetermined; is is determined, or was determined, or will be determined." And Stephen Hawking: "I have noticed that even those who claim everything is predetermined and that we can do nothing to change it, look before they cross the road."
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
Who Am I? ~ by Eldon Taylor
It is my philosophy that we are blessed with the ability to think. It is therefore incumbent upon all of us to do just that. To begin we must ask the first question, “Who am I?” When I ask this question I typically receive the same answer—silence. Why is that? The bottom line comes down to the simple fact that we have been largely programmed. Programmed to believe certain things, to think in certain ways, to behave according to acceptable standards, to obey, to conform and so forth. Continues...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!