Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
When you remember similarities, notice relationships, imagine possibilities and are willing to experiment - then one thing leads to another.
Ray Bradbury said, "Don't think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It's self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can't try to do things. You simply must do things."
Joseph Chilton Pearce: "To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong." And as Abe Tannenbaum said, "The creative person is willing to live with ambiguity. He doesn't need problems solved immediately and can afford to wait for the right ideas."
As Maya Angelou said, "You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." Creating is the true essence of life.
Tina Turner said, "Sometimes you've got to let everything go - purge yourself. If you are unhappy with anything - whatever is bringing you down - get rid of it. Because you'll find that when you're free, your true creativity, your true self comes out." To be more creative let go of fixed ideas, question assumptions, make all beliefs provisional, look in new directions...
Here’s some further reading on this theme...
How to Ignite your Ultimate Creative Capacity ~ by Jafree Ozwald
The mind is naturally creative. It is always generating thoughts in every moment of our lives. Whether these ideas are new revolutionary self realized thoughts, enlightening 'million dollar' ideas, or mundane complaints about the neighbor next door, the creativity in your thinking is always available. The results you get all depends on whether the gateway to your ultimate creative capacity is fully fresh and open, or operating out of a past program. Most people believe that there are only a few gifted creative individuals born in this world, while the rest of us unlucky folks tend not to be so creatively endowed. The truth I've found is much more empowering and radical. I've discovered a technique that your average human being can access a limitless resource of creative juice that will fuel them forever, helping them to access the power they need to manifest anything their heart desires. Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!