Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Cope with a Major Loss
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Those people are beautiful because having suffered themselves, they have learned humility and courage, and they can now feel for others in similar predicaments. Life's inevitable disappointments, broken hearts and lost dreams will, if you allow them, make you bitter, resentful and angry. Or you may learn from your experiences in such a way that you grow more forgiving, grateful, wise, compassionate and happy.
Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith... It is the price of love. The capacity to grieve is as much a part of us as the capacity to love. Where there is great grief, there was and there remains great love. Tears are liquid love. Grief is love's unwillingness to let go. But we can accept and absorb grief and let it go, because the separation of grief is an illusion... Those we love don't go away, they walk beside us every day. Unseen, unheard, but always near. Still loved, still missed and very dear.
Grief isn't like an illness we recover from. Instead of feeling sorry for ourselves, we would do better to celebrate the life of our loved one, have gratitude for our experiences together, treasure the memories we keep, and continue to hold the person close to our heart forever. When the process of grief is complete we come to a place of acceptance and inner peace. Our love is still embraced, not forgotten.
Article about coping with a major loss...
10 Steps to Heal Your Grief ~ by Roe Ziccarello
Here are10 practical self-help steps for someone going through the grieving process. These tips are excerpted from my ebook, Evolving Through Grief. I am an unwitting authority on bereavement, grief, suffering and sorrow - I've lost my sister, two best friends, two brothers, mother, father, brother in law, and my son. Continues...
A further article about coping with a major loss...
The Morning After Mourning ~ by Chuck Gallozzi
We may escape the ravages of killer earthquakes and hurricanes, but we cannot escape from the need for mourning because one day we will lose a loved one. The time to think about mourning is now, before the need arises, for when that day comes, we'll be too distraught to think clearly. Continues...
Inspiring Quotes of the Week
When you subscribe to our free service, each week you'll receive several transformational quotes about one of the key challenges we all face in life - with commentary by Peter Shepherd - plus an exceptional accompanying article, to inspire you throughout the week.
And as a bonus when you've confirmed your subscription, freely download your choice of 50 ebooks in the Transformational eLibrary - including Peter Shepherd's book, 'Daring to Be Yourself'!
Subscribe now... it's free!
Please look out for an email asking you to confirm your subscription request.
Your address will remain 100% confidential and it's just one click to unsubscribe.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!