Inspiring Quotes of the Week...
Commentary by Peter Shepherd
Ironically being 'judgmental' means we're no longer open to making an open-minded judgment, we have preconceptions and are no longer curious and open to learning. Remember though, there's a difference between being judgmental and making a judgment; we can't sit on the fence the whole time, we'd be good for nothing if we weren't able to make a decision based on informed opinion and our heartfelt values (rather than assumption or prejudice). But even then, we do best to keep an open mind.
Why would you not be open to alternatives? Because of attachment. Like Buddha said, attachment is the cause of suffering. The real you is not attached, and you can find the real you by recognizing the loving aspect of your self, that which is non-judgmental and compassionate. That's you.
Getting the picture, rather than agreeing or disagreeing, liking or not liking. Then, uninfluenced by fears, responding consciously rather than reacting.
Article about be ing non-judgmental...
Make ‘The Judge’ Sit Down - by Lori Radun
Is everything always what it seems? A daughter blames her mother for staying in an unhealthy marriage. A neighbor drinks too much and is ruining his health. This child is disrespectful because his mother doesn’t discipline him. As human beings, we are quick to “judge” others and even ourselves. Could it be that the mother in the “unhealthy marriage” didn’t view her marriage this way, or was unable to see another alternative? Is it possible that the “disrespectful child” is angry and doesn’t feel heard? Continues...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
I think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!