Each podcast is focused on some of the key challenges we all face in life, with inspiring quotes and commentary, to help you transform your life - presented to you by the founder of Trans4mind.com.
Miracles: Appreciating the Wonder of Life
Let's talk about miracles. That is, anything that's bloody amazing - not impossible because after all, it happened, it's here. If you don't believe in miracles, perhaps you've forgotten you are one! It's like the Chinese proverb: "The miracle is not to fly in the air or to walk on the water, but to walk on the earth." We take so much for granted...
Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Miracles
Download ebook by Aine Belton: Law of Attraction - The Bigger Picture: Manifesting, Miracles and Co-Creation
The Meaning of Blessing & Surrender
In order to attract more of the blessings that life has to offer, you must truly appreciate what you already have. Indeed, if you really want to feel rich, just count all the things you have that money cannot buy.
Am I Introvert, Extrovert or Both?
In this podcast I examine the issues of introversion and extroversion. They are so often misunderstood or used judgmentally. It's funny how when you're loud, people tell you to be quiet, but when you're quiet, people ask you what's your problem! Fact is, both are useful ways of being, in the appropriate context. We need both.
Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Introvert or Extrovert
Download the ebook: A Touch of Greatness by Frank Tibolt
How to Change Your Life
Here I talk about changes in your life, how to make them happen in such a way that things turn out well for you. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change. Change is a scary word because it means stepping outside the relatively safe or comfortable space we have managed to situate ourselves in. Socrates said that the secret of change is to focus all of your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new.
Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Change Your Life
Interview with Lauren Robertson
Lauren helps people - particularly female entrepreneurs - to get in touch with their intuition and the voice of their inner knowing, to combine mediumship with effective public speaking skills, and explains why now is the time for conscious, purposeful entrepreneurs to have their voices heard. Learn more at: laurenrobertson.co.uk.
Loyalty & Inner Peace
The first topic is about staying true to a person, including behind their back. Loyalty is more than a word you pay lip-service too, it's a way of life. And then there's Inner Peace. Even in the midst of life's many storms, we have the capacity to stand in the center of our own peace. It's not always easy, but it's certainly possible.
Karma and Ideals
In this podcast I discuss Karma, an Indian word but actually a universal principle that most religions and philosophies address. It is simply living with the consequences of our actions, and hopefully learning and moving forward as a consequence. And in the context of our Karma, as we live our life, each of us develop ideals: what we stand for. So let's look further at these two concepts: Karma and Ideals.
Meaningful Relationships, Romance & Marriage
This podcast is about meaningful relationships, how we can turn such a connection into a romantic relationship, and how to further develop that into a successful marriage. And also, what can go wrong. Love is a paramount aspect of all our lives and so it's very important to get it right.
This podcast is about Humility. Humility does not mean that you think less of yourself. It means you think of yourself less, as Ken Blanchard said. It's about keeping an open mind, to learn from others, your experience and your own inner knowing - not having to be right all the time. Not a bad principle to start implementing in your life on January 1st, if you haven't already.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Humility
This podcast is about YOU - the unique magical being that is yourself, and come to that, the unique magical being that is each and every person. It's about moving to the point where we can sincerely show kindness and compassion to all people when we recognize them as divine and special beings, just like ourselves.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: You're Unique
Non-Resistance and Acceptance
Here we feature two complementary articles: The Other Side of the Coin by Peter Shepherd about two ways you can look at the world around you; and The Path of Non-Resistance by Wallace Huey, about the difference between the inevitable pains of life and the suffering that tends to be self-imposed.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Non-Resistance
The Value of Loving Service
Serving others in a loving way can actually transform our own lives. In serving others we discover our essence, our truth, our love. To be of loving service we draw on our conscience, our religion and our values.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Conscience – Silence – Religion – Our Core Values – Being of Service
Shine Your Light
This podcast is about shining your light, the light of the love in your heart, and how that applies to the attitudes we adopt in our everyday living experience. Love is our spiritual source, it’s our essential nature, and it is our purpose to express it in loving service.
Becoming Happy - Interview with Errol A. Gibbs
Happiness is something that all of us want - naturally, since it’s a fundamental human need. But all too often being genuinely happy is a hard target to reach. We often feel lacking in the happiness stakes and don’t really know what to do about it. Well, we have an opportunity today to gain some key new insights about happiness, because I’m speaking to Errol A. Gibbs, author of Discovering Your Optimum Happiness Index. This book offers interactive strategies that guide us towards identifying and achieving our happiness goals.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Becoming Happy
The Holistic Approach to Personal Wellbeing
Health is more than diet and exercise... How you live, what you think, your attitude and how you respond to stress are equally important. We need an holistic approach, developing our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual abilities.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Holistic Wellness
Discovering the Spiritual Path
Our spiritual nature is a wonderful aspect that we each have as a human being. Yes, every single one of us, even our dotty neighbor and especially our rebellious child. And it is the challenge we each have, to rediscover and express our true self in this life. Only then will we die content.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Discovering the Spiritual Path
Peter Shepherd on Life Transitions
In modern life, change and growth are happening more quickly, and are often forced upon us, so that each of us will face many transitions in the course of a lifetime. We may try to avoid them but to achieve our full potential, we need to take them on, acquiring the necessary life skills to succeed.
Peter Shepherd interviews Rachel Grant
Rachel Grant is author of Beyond Surviving: The Final Stage in Recovery from Sexual Abuse. She works with survivors of childhood sexual abuse who are beyond sick and tired of feeling broken, unfixable, and burdened by the past. She helps them let go of the pain of abuse and finally feel themselves and ready to move forward with their lives.
Read Inspiring Quotes/Articles: Recovering from Abuse
Right-click link to download the MP3 to the location you select on your computer
- Manifesting Our Vision
- Making a Positive New Start in the World
- About Responsibility, Age, Presence and Truth
- Favorite Personal Development Quotes
- About Tolerance, Involvement and Friendship
- About Manifestation, Connection and Meditation
- About Thanksgiving, Beliefs and Compassion
- Tribute to Joyce Shepherd (1917-2015)
- Tribute to Wayne Dyer (1940-2015)
- About Adversity and Ability
- About Beauty, Knowing Yourself and Civilization
- About Work, Criticism, and Those Treasures of Everyday Wisdom We Call Proverbs
- About What God Is, and Prayer
- About Inner Peace, Healing, and the New Awareness
- About Women's Rights, Love and Marriage, and the Ego
- About the Types of Intelligence: IQ, EQ and SQ
- About Gratitude, Love, and Integrity
- About Kindness, Giving, and Hope
- About Freedom, Creativity, and Being Yourself
- About Transforming the Mind
- Presenting the Wisdom of Kahlil Gibran
- About Motivation, Listening, and Inner Guidance
- About Character, Connectedness, and Wisdom
- About Love... the Core Self, How Life Unfolds, and Being of Service
- Our Personal Legacy
- Being Open to Change
- Intuition, Conditioning and Freedom
- Conforming to Expectations
- The Phases of Life
- Jesus Christ, Love and Forgiveness
- Letting Go and Releasing Unwanted Emotions
- Presenting the wisdom of Charlie Badenhop, Jeanie Marshall and Alan Zimmerman
- Presenting the wisdom of Jafree Ozwald, Philip Humbert and Harold W. Becker
- Presenting the wisdom of Gabriella Kortsch, Joyce Shafer and Harold W. Becker
- Presenting the wisdom of Gabriella Kortsch, Chuck Gallozzi and Philip Humbert
- Presenting the wisdom of John Earls
- Peter Shepherd interviewed by Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby
- Presenting the wisdom of Jafree Ozwald, Deepak Chopra and Dr. Linda Sapadin
- Presenting the wisdom of Joyce Shafer, Deepak Chopra and Dr John Briffa
- Presenting the wisdom of Jeanie Marshall, John Earle, Mike Walters and Dr. Mark Hyman
- Presenting the wisdom of Jane Roberts, Tani Simon, Victor Zammit and Charlie Badenhopy
- Presenting the wisdom of Guy Finley, Karen Wright, John Robson and Anita Moorjani
- Presenting the wisdom of Chuck Gallozzi, Charlie Badenhop and Linda Sapadin
- Presenting the wisdom of Alan Zimmerman, Guy Finley, Joyce Shafer and Barbara Berger
- Presenting the wisdom of Ton Pascal, Ken MacLean and Philip Humbert
- Presenting the wisdom of Barbara Berger, Philip Humbert, John Robson and Veronica Drake
- Presenting the wisdom of Charles Cannon, Marion Brownlie, Terry Mullenbach and Stefanie Miller
- Presenting the wisdom of Mark Tyrrell, Noreen Sumpter, Ken MacLean and Peter Bloch
- Presenting the wisdom of Patrice Steen, Yuri Ulkaim, Jackie Lapin and Steve Taylory
- Presenting the wisdom of Nithyananda, Joyce Shafer, Owen Waters and Ton Pascal
- Presenting the wisdom of Iain Legg, Peter Bloch, Phil Evans and Chuck Gallozzi
- Presenting the wisdom of Linda Sapadin, Philip Humbert and Alan Zimmerman
Cultivate Life! Magazine Podcasts
Trans4mind Podcasts accompanied our weekly newsletter in 2011 and before - see: Cultivate Life! Magazine Podcasts
To access the latest podcasts Subscribe at iTunes or enter the RSS Feed (right click and copy) into your podcast player.