Freeing the Mind Contents
- How to Feel Good!
- Theory of Personal Development
- 30 Plus Articles on Self Development
- Dimensional Viewpoints
- New Life Course
- How to be good at Sales
- Mind Mastery (Neuro-linguistic-programming, NLP)
- Nutrition & Stress (Ken Ward's Bio-Spiritual Programming Pages)
- Self Development Mailing List
- Developing Communication Skills Mailing List
Comparing our life as physical beings with players of a video game.
What do we mean by spirit and spiritual? What is the spiritual in everyday life?
Summary of various sources of information which give a consistent picture of what happens when our bodies die.
While reincarnation is the usual option after death, there is the possibility of growth through higher planes of existence.
Meditation used by mediums or channellers to contact the spirit world.
Listing of the common chakras.
An allegory of multi-dimensions.
(The following files are normally shown in a frame. If you want to view them in a frame, the click the previous link (6)
Master Table of Contents
Planet or House Cusp
Astrology: A Different Way of Thinking
Astrology Main Page
Astrology: the origin of numbers
astrology: meaning of numbers
Viewing the Sky
Is Astrology a Science?
Astrology and Science 2: more specific comments
Astrology and Science 3: Astrology of Science
Astrology: the seasons
What is Astrology?
Astrology: the Zodiac
Astrology The Moon - Phases and Telling Time
Astrology: Telling the Time at Night from the Stars
Telling the time from the sun in the Northern Hemisphere using markers, or points in a room
Calculating the Ascendant
Astrology: Calculating the Ascendant Southern Hemisphere
Astrology: Calculating the Chart - Greenwich Mean Time GMT
Astrology: calculating the house cusps
Astrology: Calculating Local Sidereal Time
Astrology: Calculating Local Sidereal Time - Eastern Birth
Astrology: Calculating Local Sidereal Time - Midnight Ephemeris
Astrology: Calculating Local Sidereal Time - Southern Hemisphere Birth
Astrology: Calculating the MC
Astrology: Calculating the position of the planets
Astrology Sidereal Time
Astrology Required Accuracy in the Birth Data
Astrology: Calculating the Chart
Astrology: The Planets - A Comparison of Keywords
Astrology: Cardinal Fixed and Mutable
Summary of the Signs
Astrology: The Planets
Astrology: the signs
Astrology: Fire, Earth, Air and Water
Sun Signs: Aquarius
Sun Signs: Aries
Sun Signs: Cancer
Sun Signs: Capricorn
Sun Signs: Gemini
Sun Signs: Leo
Sun Signs: Libra
Sun Signs: Pisces
Sun Signs: Sagittarius
Sun Signs: Scorpio
Sun Signs: Taurus
Sun Signs: Virgo
Neuro-linguistic programmin based articles to enable you to master your mind!
- Ken Ward's Mind Mastery Course - Contents
- Changing Beliefs
- Collapsing Anchors
- You create your personal universe
- Criteria - another method
- Installing criteria
- Eliciting submodalities for criteria
- Discover the model
- Effective beliefs
- Interior and Exterior
- Discovering someone's strategy
- Finding Submodalities
- Hierarchy of ideas
- Language and Modalities
- A picture of the mind
- The part has the same qualities as the whole
- Your mental state depends on how you represent your world
- Sensory Language
- Six Step Reframing
- Special Pleading
- States of Mind
- States 2
- How to change submodialities
- The qualities you need to succeed
- Swish pattern
- The three doors to the
- Uptime and Downtime
[Past Mailings to: 1stSelfDevelopment}[Past Mailings to: 1stCommunicationSkil]
Would you like to know a secret? (28/10/98)
Fly into a good mood! (4/11/98)
What is really real! (16/11/98)
Creating demons! (25/11/98)
A bit of alchemy (2/12/98)
Wake up (10/12/98)
I feel so guilty (28/12/98)
Something Strange is happening? (7/1/99)
Are you open minded? (14/1/99)
Knowledge that will help you in all kinds of
learning - traditional and about life!
Being Agreeable (6/2/99)
What really gets us going? (20/2/99)
What causes conflict? (26/2/99)
Is true knowledge valuable? (5/3/99)
What is love? (12/3/99)
See-saw Thinking (19/3/99)
Are we limited by success? (26/3/99)
How does my problem help me? (17/4/99)
- Which doctors, specifically? (22/12/98)
- How exactly did he hurt you? (28/12/98)
- About what? (8/1/99)
About what? and nominalisations.
- Folks usually do it (14/1/99)
Compared with what?
According to whom?
- Folks usually do it (Comments 16/1/99)
- Mind Reading (24/1/99)
How do you know that?
- To be or not to be? 6/2/99
How the verb to be causes many problems in communication.
Words that Act (20/2/99)
With some words we complete the speech act merely by saying them - if we are authorised to do so.
We might traditionally hate maths, but quantity is very important in meaning.
Positive Intentions (5/3/99)
We can assume positive intentions and make our lives much better.
Forbidden Fruit (13/3/99)
How negatives tend to induce their opposite!
Embedded Commands (19/3/99)
Secret commands embedded in the language.
Building Rapport (26/3/99)
Conversational Hypnosis (4/4/99)
This is hypnosis in everyday life. The subtle influence.
How to X! (12/4/99)
X-ing is a crafty technique you might care to learn.
What does it mean - redefining meaning (17/4/99)
Learn about HTML
- Basic Page
- Making comments in HTMl
- Bold Text
- Using Page Colour
- Using Background Images
- Putting in horizontal rules
- Jumping to a new page
- Jumping within a page.
- Listing things using
- menus and
- Controlling the fonts.
- Inserting Tables
- The frame page
- The noframes tag!
- Meta tags.
- Doing it with style!
- Making your site navigable
- Useful resources
Learn about Java Script
- Message Boxes
- Text Alerts
- Alerts with images
- Jumping with a form button
- Confirming Options
- More on the Confirmation Message Box
- Hello and Goodbye Messages
- Prompting for User Input
- Writing with Java Script
Opening new Windows Drop-down menus Menus with Descriptions Frames Backward and Forward Buttons (These actually control the pages, not history.) Double Drop-Down Menu
Learn about Cascading Style Sheets
- What's the use of style sheets?
- Creating Style-Sheet Files
- Class Selectors
- Bullets and Lists
- More on Selectors
- Arithmetic Algebra
- Number Theory
- Indeterminate Equations
- Euclid's Algorithm
- Euclid's Extended Algorithm
- Computing gcd and ax+by=d at the same time
- Decimal to Fraction Conversion Using Euclid
- Continued Fractions
- Continued Fractions Using An Algorithm
- Modular Arithmetic
- Linear Congruence Equations
- Chinese Remainder Theorem and the Chinese Problem
- Chinese Problem Formula 1
- Chinese Remainder Theorem due to Gauss
- Number Base Systems
- Fermat's Factorisation Method
- Fermat's Method Odd and Even a's and b's
- Fermat's Method: Sieve
- Divisibility Tests Method 1 (All Numbers)
- Divisibility: Method 2
- Divisibility Trial Division
- Square Roots
- Complex Numbers
- Rational Root TheoreIdentim
- Descartes' Rule of Signs
- Vieta's Root Theorem
- Horner's Method
- Odd and Even Roots
- Solving Cubic Equations - Various Methods
- Cubic Equation Solution Cardan's Method
- Cardano Method Examples
- Identical Polynomials (Polynomial Argument)
- Arithmetic and Geometric Series
- Sums of the Natural Numbers (Various Methods)
- Sums of the Squares of the Natural Numbers
- Sum of the Powers of the Natural Numbers (General)
- Sums of the Powers of Natural Numbers and Bernoulli Numbers
- Bernoulli Numbers (Generating)
- Pascal's Triangle
- Binomial Theorem
- Binomial 3
- Pascal's Extended Triangle
- Binomial Theorem Proof for Nonnegative Powers by Induction
- Summing Binomial Coefficients
- Binomial Proof Negative Integers
- Binomial Theorem Proof Using Algebra
- Multinomial Expansion
- Multinomial Theorem
- Polynomial Equations
- Difference Equations Using Algebra
- Factorial Polynomials and Differences
- Converting Polynomials to Factorials
- Stirling Numbers of the Second Kind and Factorial Polynomials
- Basic Formulae
- Compound and DoubleAngles
- Pythagoras Theorem
- Half Angle Formulae
- Heron's Formula
- Sum and Product of Sine and Cosine
- Multiple Angles: De Moivre's Theorem
- Sine, Cosine and Tangent of Multiple Angles (Chebyshev's Method)
- Cosine Multiple Angle Formulae
- Sine Multiple Angle Formulae
- Tangent Multiple Angle Formulae
- DeMoirve's Theorem Extended Cosine
- DeMoirve's Theorem Extended Sine
- Clear Writing Contents