~ Be a Life Coach ~
Click the screen shot to play...
What is a Life Coach?
A look at how a life coach can help you and give you guidance..
The Principles of Life Coaching
"When I work with a client, I keep the following 5 principles in the back of my mind:
- Energy flows where attention goes
- Any meaning we assign to an experience is completely dependent upon its context
- What we are unconscious of has a greater influence upon our lives and what we can actually perceive in our conscious awareness
- Based upon the resources and the paradigm from which a person is operating they are making the best choices available to them
- A person cannot not-respond to their environment."
From the Mind to Heart Institute
One of the most important things I tell my Miami life coach clients is to master your life. To be able to do this, I have created some core principles:
- Listening: Become aware of the filters that you are listening from. If you listen from nothing you are thinking from something. So how do we get around it? You need to simply live life and stop thinking of the future or complain about the past
- Standing Meditation: I learned Standing Meditation from a Tai Chi master in China. This helped me to get more balance in my life and get more energy. The more that you quiet your mind, the more harmony you are going to have in your body
Life Coaching: Principles of Change
Dieter Pauwels... What prevents us from making the changes we desire? Life Coaching Principle #1: You have to really want to change!
4-Step Communication Model
Describes the 4-step communication model used by life coaches.
Inspirational & Motivational Messages
Created by Enzo (www.enzomucci.co.uk), this video begs you to just sit down and take 5. It's so easy to get caught up in all the BS of the world and to forget what you have. So relax, you deserve this reality check..