Trans4mind has developed a confidential and very helpful Life Assessment tool. Sign up now and discover the key challenges you face, with a personalized training plan to transform your life for the better...
Free Health Mini-Books & Articles
Healthy Sleep: A Guide to Natural Sleep Remedies
Repeated loss of sleep affects all areas of your life: The physical, the mental, and the emotional. Sleep deprivation can affect your overall daily performance and may even have an effect on your personality. If your sleeplessness is due to a pattern of not sleeping, or because your body and mind find it difficult to settle into a state of relaxation necessary for sleep, this book offers you alternative choices for achieving healthy sleep without the use of prescription drugs. With a free PDF to download.
Baby's First Year: What Every New Parent Needs to Know
Learn what you can expect in the first year of your baby's life. We offer tips and advice on everything from sleep to baby's first cold. This page will help you to make the most out of your baby's first year by giving you some basic guidelines and milestones to measure against. With a free PDF to download.
Creating Confident Kids
Although nobody gets a parenting manual in the delivery room, it is our duty as parents to try to make our kids as well rounded, happy and confident as possible.
Raising Children Who Succeed
It is one of the most powerful things any person alive can do, to choose to raise a child. To have a successful child we need to create a childhood that breeds success. Here's how...
Eating for Success
It might feel like we know a lot about food, but are we using that knowledge? And how can we be sure that what we are putting into our bodies is health, strength and energy?
Free Yourself from Panic Attacks
With all the stresses and strains of modern living, panic attacks are become a common problem for many people. Panic attacks occur when the pressure we are living under starts to creep up and overwhelm us. Thankfully panic attacks are very treatable.
Making Time Work For You
Of course we all have the same amount of time in the day. But some people struggle to get even the simplest of tasks completed while others can work a weeks worth of jobs into one single day. Time can be our worst enemy or our closest friend.
The Power of Gratitude
Having gratitude helps us to enjoy life more. It can break through huge barriers and reduce our stress loads, give us more confidence and help us to meet our goals. But how is it possible to be grateful in times of stress or when suffering from disappointment or sadness?
Reaching Your Full Potential
No matter what innate talents you were born with, what family you were born into, the money you have made or lost, or the times of difficulty or lucky breaks, nothing will get you to where you want to be better than understanding your full potential.
Exploring EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
EFT works to free the user of both physical and emotional pain and relieve chronic conditions by healing the physical responses our bodies make after we've been hurt or experienced pain.
101 'Everyday' Tips for Losing 10 Pounds
This page is dedicated solely to the cause of losing weight - sometimes in the most surprising ways you ever heard of. There is only one thing that you have to bear in mind. Weight loss does not happen by itself. There are only two ways to accomplish it... The first is by watching what you eat and the second is by seeing to it that your body gets the exercise that it needs. As you go through the following topics, you'll be amazed by all the 'everyday' things you can be doing to lose 10 pounds... or more.
Transform Yourself at Home
One thing which has always put me off transforming myself is the thought of doing it in front of other people. It does not matter if they are male or female, I want to step out into the world as a transformed person and not let them see the me which existed beforehand. Life’s not that perfect, but over the last year I have decided to turn my home into a gym. That does not mean buying a lot of expensive equipment, it just means learning how to use the home to my advantage. Here’s why I’ve found working out at home to be really good for me...
- Don’t have to feel self-conscious
- Play whatever music you want
- You can make whatever noise you want too
- You can make mistakes without being judged
- Wear whatever you want
- Use the equipment you do have for as long as you want without feeling guilty
- You can superset everything
- No travel time to get to the gym and back
- No one to distract you
- You don’t have to look good to work out
- You don’t have to share facilities like water
- Long term it’s cheaper to work out at home
- No one asking for spots
- No need to talk to people
- People won’t ask you to train them
- Personalize your gym toward your needs
- Do it your style
- It can become a family gym
Would you like to know more? You can read about each one of these points in more depth with the following article: 18 Reasons Why You Should Work Out In a Home Gym
101 Ways to Get in Better Shape and Stay That Way!
Here are some tips for both health and fitness that will help you lose weight, discover ways to maintain a better healthy lifestyle, and be in the best shape of your life.
Food is Medicine
In the UK, 10,000 people are killed every year by adverse drug reactions, which happen when the prescription drug that is supposed to be curing them kills or harms them instead. Patrick Holford and Jerome Burne explain why food may be better medicine for your health than the drugs your doctor is likely to prescribe.
Nutrition and Cancer
Inadequate nutrition is one of the root causes of cancer, and although under-used by medical doctors, nutritional therapy can play an important part in recovery from cancer. This article gives more details. Recently updated with many links for further information about alternative cancer treatments and prevention.
Guided Imagery and Eating Disorders
This article by Joanna Poppink discusses how guided imagery and other methods that reach under the conscious thinking mind can be useful in helping people recover from eating disorders. People with eating disorders often have secrets from themselves. These are secrets about which they have little or no awareness.
Is there a Cure for Arthritis?
An informative report on the latest osteoarthritis breakthroughs and a dramatic true life story of how one person halted his osteoarthritis pain and reversed the progression of his disease.
Arthritis in Family Pets
Is your beloved pet not as active as before? Important information for anyone who owns a pet including the latest breakthroughs in fighting arthritis in pets, a debilitating disease for 30% of all dogs and cats.
Supplements: Are They Necessary & Are They Safe?
The argument goes that eating a varied diet rich in fruit and vegetables delivers the right amount of vitamins and minerals to the body and that high doses of synthetic supplements are unsafe. So don't bother with supplements. But this is a misleading distortion of the truth - read this article for the real picture.
Mental and physical exhaustion are very common symptoms, linked to the stressful lifestyle, poor diet and lack of exercise that so many people suffer. This article describes just what is going on and what you can do about it, describing the symptoms of stress and touching on the related topics of hypoglycemia, hypertension and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.
What does it take to be happy?
Feeling good is not just a luxury, it is a vital necessity for good health and long life. This article tells you how.
5 Effective Tips To Kill Depression
Here are some superb tips to conquer the melancholy mood and get more happiness out of your daily activities.
Nutrition in the Treatment of Depression
This article (extracted from "Alcoholism--The Biochemical Connection" by Joan Larson) was written especially to help alcoholics, who are particularly prone to suffer from depression, but the information it contains will be valuable for every person who frequently feels depressed or unable to sleep through anxiety. Until these nutritional factors are handled no amount of positive thinking or psychotherapy can make much headway. This is the reason that I, as a psychologist, initially became interested in the subject of nutrition.
CFS or Low Level Mercury Poisoning?
If you have a good diet, avoid obesity and do not smoke, then your chances of good health are greatly increased, as these are very much the senior factors. It is wise to take account of other factors though. We are all exposed to environmental toxins, such as harmful chemicals in the water, on and in our food, and in the air. As well as testing for biochemical imbalances in the system, including deficiences of important nutrients, a nutrition consultant will also check for excess amounts of toxins such as lead, aluminium, cadmium, etc. Even our fillings can cause problems. We would like to draw your attention to an individual case of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS, also known as ME) which was not resolvable by nutritional means alone. This was because the real cause was Mercury poisoning, a form of toxicity which has very similar symptoms to CFS. If you have had a lot of dental fillings with silver/mercury amalgam, and you suffer from chronic fatigue, you may have the answer right there in your mouth!
FasterEFT for Change and Transformation
Many of us who wish to really help people begin our journey with trying to help someone in our family who has problems or an illness. Or we want to work on ourselves.
We seek healing methods, modalities and tools. Anything that would work to make us feel better. This search often becomes a passion about helping others in the process of our learnings as well. We take courses, get certifications of all kinds and soak up all kinds of philosophies and tools. We go from one course and certification to another because it's just not quite "IT." Not quite what we've been looking for.
FasterEFT is a methodology developed by Robert G. Smith after many years of studying and working with thousands of people. It is a collection of new cutting-edge techniques and processes that integrates the most effective elements of EFT, BSFF, NLP, spiritual understanding, science and the mind’s great ability to transform itself. One of the greatest aspects in FasterEFT is that it is fast, direct and to the point. FasterEFT can quickly transform how you represent your past, shift your emotional disruptions and restore your physical health.
FasterEFT addresses the entire mind/body system which includes what you think and how you process your thoughts, along with the body’s response. It is a self-empowering system that gives you control over your past, present and your future. It will show you how to design and transform your life right now.
This is one of the most direct and simple but profound methods of healing out there. It has been proven to outperform years of therapy and other modalities out there. It gets to the point and helps people make changes fast! It also empowers people to continue the work on their own and not be dependent on therapists or practitioners to take responsibility for their own healing.
FasterEFT is a universal healing system that can help you release:
• Anxiety • Low Self-esteem • Fears • Phobias • Creative Blocks • Weight • Depression
• Grief & Loss • Cravings • Headache • Relationship Problems • Insomnia • Bad Habits
• Disease • Allergy • Pain • Fatigue • Trauma • Addictions
FasterEFT will also help you improve:
• Weight Control • Energy • Performance • Sleep & Relaxation • Immune System
FasterEFT addresses the core of these issues and works fast!
This is what most are looking for. Search no more. Learn how to release and let go of past traumas and limiting beliefs that hold you back from the life you want.
Trans4mind recommends the EFT practitionerOrsolya Riszt who is available online by Skype
Health & Fitness Articles
- The Holistic Approach to Personal Wellbeing - by Peter Shepherd
- Life Lessons We Can Learn from Sports
- The Affordable Care Act Won't Be Changing Soon: How to Improve Practice Revenue
- Pre-Diabetes: The Calm Before the Storm - by David Anderson
- Gamblers Understand the Odds - by David Anderson
- Insomnia - How to Actually Get Some Sleep - by Julian Ankesten
- 3 Tips for More Energy - by Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
- Perhaps the Most Useful Question a Doctor Can Ask a Patient - by Dr. John Briffa
- Best Natural Sources for Harmony, Health, and Reflection - by Elliot Caleira
- 5 Daily Activities to Live a Healthy Life - by Elliot Caleira
- Want to heal your arthritis? Be silent. - by Ian Cameron
- Promoting Health and Fitness in the Workplace: 6 Budget Tips for Small Business Owners - by Korie Cantor
- How to cure your incurable nasal allergy - by Alexander Chong
- Yoga Leads Western Medicine towards an Integrated Treatment Approach - by Isaac Christiansen
- Beginner Yoga Poses That Reduce Stress - by Isaac Christiansen
- Arthritis and Mood Disorders: Understanding the Link - by Isaac Christiansen
- How to Fight Chronic Disease with Soul Medicine - by Dawson Church
- Victorious - by Doreene Clement
- Medicine: The New World Religion - by Olivier Clerc
- The Hidden, Unified-Field Voice in Natural Systems - by Michael J. Cohen
- 16 Simple Ways to Improve Your Health Today - by Michelle Schoffro Cook
- Fitness for All - by Nigel Cunnigham
- Mind Over Platter---It Really Does Matter! - by Dr. Larry Deutsch
- Headache, Hypnosis and Stress - by Dr. Larry Deutsch
- Lose Weight Fast! Try the Mediterranean Diet and NLP - by Alan B. Densky
- 21 Ways to Improve Your Daily Health ~ by Raam Dev
- Helpful Therapy or Unethical Abuse? - by Carissa DiPietro
- Benefits of a Balanced pH Level - by Christine Dreher, CCN, CCH
- A Primer for Internal Body Cleansing and Detoxification - by Christine Dreher, CCN, CCH
- Put out the Fire of Acid Reflux and Heart Burn - by Christine Dreher, CCN, CCH
- Honoring the Tradition of Elderberry for Immune Health - by Christine Dreher, CCN, CCH
- The Power of Breathing - by Adam Eason
- Unrealistic Expectations Can Cause Failure - by Caryl Ehrlich
- What is Real Hunger? - by Caryl Ehrlich
- Possible Pitfalls - by Caryl Ehrlich
- The Ritual of Food Addiction - by Caryl Ehrlich
- The Truth about Quitting Smoking and Hypnosis - by Roger Elliott
- Why Hypnosis Works for Weight Loss - by Roger Elliott
- The Cause of (and Cure for) My Obesity - by Shane Ellison
- How to Lose Weight Naturally & Reverse Diabetes - by Shane Ellison
- Toxic Gender Bender Approved for Widespread Use - by Shane Ellison
- Chemist Forces Children to Eat Sunscreen - by Shane Ellison
- Entrepreneurs: 5 Tips To Wire Your Brain For Optimal Performance
- 6 Effective Ways to Make an Exercise a Habit - by Stella Evans
- Connection: The Opposite of Addiction - by Helen Farrell
- Hormone may be the secret to beating stress - by Avis Favaro
- How to Help an Alcoholic - by Robin J Foote
- Ways Of Approaching Dieting - by Tim Forrester
- Lose The Weight For Good With The Seven Phases of Change - by Kimberly Fulcher and Dr. Shawn Byler
- The Relationship Between Exercise & Stress - by Tanja Gardner
- John of God, Miracle Man - by Tony Garza
- Potatoes - Friend or Foe for a Lean-Body? - by Mike Geary
- Why Excess Abdominal Fat is More Deadly Than You Think - by Mike Geary
- Saturated Fat - Deadly Food Demon or Healthy Part of a Natural Diet? - by Mike Geary
- 10 Natural Ways to Relax and Rejuvenate - by Monique N. Gilbert
- How Best to Quit Smoking - Interview with Dr. Randy Gilchris
- Does Your Current Exercise Practice Increase Your Stress? - by Sheldon Ginsberg
- Fire Up Your Metabolism - by Brian Good
- Will the Stop Snoring Program Fix my Sleep Apnea? - by Christian Goodman
- Work Stress and Your Health - by Christian Goodman
- Winning the Mental Game of Weight Control - by Jeff Griswold
- A Few Natural Ways to Control Blood Pressure Without Medication - by Bob Grobe
- Our Toxic Body Burden - by Vreni Gurd
- Stress and Digestive Issues - by Vreni Gurd
- Exercise and Learning - by Vreni Gurd
- What Controls Your Health More - Your Genes or Your Emotions? - by Vreni Gurd
- Common Back Pain Questions Answered - by Steve Hefferon
- Back Pain starts with Poor Posture! - by Steven Hefferon
- How the Partner Can Help in a Medical Crisis - by Steven Hefferon
- Hidden Dangers at the Gym for your Back and Body - by Steven Hefferon
- A Chance to Overcome MS Symptoms? - by Damien Houston
- Potential Treatment for Cancer Victims - by Bryan Hubbard
- Why Doing Nothing is the Key to Happiness - by Mark Hyman
- Gut Reaction - Causes and Treatments for Autism
- Anti-aging and Disease Prevention - by Knut Holt
- The Reason Diets Fail You - by Robert Jager
- Why Is It Important For Your Brain To Read More? - by Tom Jager
- A Universal Law Applied to ADHD - by Dr. Doris Jeanette
- Ground Your Human Energy To Be Safe - by Dr. Doris Jeanette
- World Events and Natural Disasters Trigger Your Fear and Anxiety - by Dr. Doris Jeanette
- Migraine Headaches: Is Natural Relief Possible? - by Dr. Larry A. Johnson
- Can the Cure for Headaches be Worse Than the Pain? - by Dr. Larry A. Johnson
- How I Learned to Think Myself Thin - by Debbie Johnson
- How Diabetes Affects The Body: Warning Signs To Watch For - by Eric Johnson
- Hormonal Changes Misdiagnosed as Psychosis - by Pru Joy
- A Difficult Decision - by Paulette Kaufman
- "Why Smoke?" and "Why Quit?" - by Fred H. Kelley
- What Exactly is an Exerciser? The Big "C" Word - by Thomas J. Kersting
- Why Popping Pills To Achieve Sleep is NOT A Good Idea - by Max Kezooki
- Lack of Sleep can Pack on the Pounds - by Peter Kilpton
- The Mediterranean Diet: 5 Ways to Living a Longer, Stronger Life Without Heart Disease - by Emilia Klapp
- From Crippled to Marathon Runner - by Tellman Knudson
- When Self-Care Isn’t Enough: How to Take Control of Your Mental Health - by Ashley Kornee
- Get the Most from Your Elderly Parent's Doctor - by Richard Kuhns
- The First Defense to Manage Stress--Breathing - by Richard Kuhns
- Panic and Anxiety: The Impact of Fight or Flight - by Richard Kuhns
- Conquer Emotional Eating to Lose Weight - by Richard Kuhns
- Thinking is Thin-King - by Donna Krech
- How To Drop Weight and Become Healthier - by Monty Lee
- Ask Don Lemmon
- Stress: Control It, Change It or Let It Go! - by Simma Lieberman
- The Rush to Rehab; Stop Rehab Abuse! - by Simma Lieberman
- How to Create the Best Diet Plan for Your Kids - by Annie Lizstan
- How High Fiber Diet Connected to Healthy Aging - by Annie Lizstan
- How Men Can Boost Their Sexual Performance with Yoga - by Annie Lizstan
- The Best Diet for Muscle Gain and Fat Loss - by Annie Lizstan
- What Autoimmune Disease Affects the Joints? - by Annie Lizstan
- How Body pH Can Affect Your Energy Levels - by Andy Long
- How to Choose a Good Quality Vitamin Supplement - by Andy Long
- Women Can Quit Drinking Without AA - by Jeannie Long
- Potentiation : A New Lease on Life - by Sol Luckman
- The Biology of Enlightenment - by Sol Luckman
- Addiction: Imaginary Gains & Real Losses - by Hugh Mann
- What Makes Relaxing Music? - by Martin Mayer
- Omega 3 EPA: Nature's Very Own Anti-Depressant - by Dave McEvoy
- Why Teen Vaping Rates Are Up by 1,000 Percent but Youth Tobacco Smoking Rates Are Unchanged – by Craig Middleton
- How to Live Healthier In 2017 – by Craig Middleton
- How to Keep From Gaining Weight After Quitting Smoking – by Craig Middleton
- The Best Home Remedies That Will Keep You Out of The Doctors Office – by Craig Middleton
- 5 Ways to Use Baking Soda To Improve Your Skin – by Craig Middleton
- Why Your Diet Could Be Causing Your Skin Disease – by Craig Middleton
- 5 Health Tips for Adults Ages 60+ – by Craig Middleton
- 5 Healthy Lifestyle Tips to Keep in Mind This Summer – by Craig Middleton
- 5 Lifestyle Changes Every Senior Citizen Should Make – by Craig Middleton
- How to Overcome Negativity With Breathing - by Mikkie Mills
- Giant Floating Purple Pills - by Mark Morford
- How to Stay Balanced, Healthy and Energized Away from Home - by Amanda Moxley
- Moby Dick Health Secret Now Available - by Carl Munson
- The Two of You - Abuse of Power and Your Health - by Terry Mullenbach
- Try these 5 Ways for Weight Loss Before You Go to Bed - by Scott Murphy
- These 5 Foods if Eaten Daily will Improve Your Health - by Scott Murphy
- The Many Ways that Sleep Affects Our Daily Lives - by Peter Mutuc
- Yoga the Enlightened Body - by Howard Napper
- Battling an Eating Disorder - by Abigail Natenshon
- Life after Medicine with Glyconutrients - by Brian C. Netherton
- Are You Feeling Tired Because of What You Eat? - by Peter Novak
- Taking Your Nursing Degree to the Limit
- Achieving Optimum Health - by Dr. Tim Ong
- Why You Should Care about Your Blood Sugar? - by Dov Oshri
- Why Is It So Difficult To Lose Weight After 30? - by Dov Oshri
- Is It All in Your Mind? - by Dov Oshri
- It's All About Your Blood Sugar - by Dov Oshri
- Qualities You Need in Order to Succeed in Nursing
- Good Health and How to Achieve It - by Debbie Piltin
- Does Chiropractic Care Really Make Sense? - by Dr. Brian Paris
- For Parents of Children With Eating Disorders - by Joanna Poppink
- What Causes an Anxiety Disorder? - by Deanne Repich
- Being Nice Can Be Hazardous to Your Health - by Vicki Rackner, MD
- Healing Through Stories - by Vicki Rackner, MD
- How to Talk with Your Doctor about Embarrassing Medical Problems? - by Dr. Vicki Rackner
- Hopes & Dreams: A Critical Ingredient in the Lives of Caregivers and Their Loved Ones - by Vicki Rackner
- Healing Your Emotional Relationship with Food - by Lori Radun
- Can Alcohol Help You LOSE Fat? - by Jeremy Reeves
- The Tale Of The Supermarket Cyclops - by Jeremy Reeves
- My Top 5 Benefits Of Fasting - by Jeremy Reeves
- Who's in Charge of Your Health? - by Simon Rigby
- Today, I Eat Consciously ~ by Orsolya Riszt
- How to Avoid Depression and Burn-Out - by Dr Martin W. Russell
- How to Give Up Smoking and NOT Gain Weight? - by John Ryan
- Laughter and Health - by John Ryan
- The Case for Touch Healing - by Frank Schuster
- Prisoner No More - by Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby
- The Secret to a Long and Healthy Life - by Dr. Keith Scott-Mumby
- Quick Tips for Feeling Free from Fatigue - by Ananga Sivyer
- Autism and Nutritional Supplements - by Ray Smith
- The Emerging Hormone Revolution - by Marcia Smith, ND, PhD
- Ten Steps to Great Health - by Petrene Soames
- The Negative Cycle of Excuses and Addiction - by Denny Soinski
- Breast Cancer Awareness - by Dr. Susan Silberstein
- How I Did It - An Average Person's Account of Weight Loss - by Jon T. Stevens
- Ending Emotional Eating - by Alison Stoodley
- The 8 Mistakes Most Insomniacs Make - by Tony Strecker
- 5 Keys to Naturally Better Vision - by Martin Sussman
- How I Helped Myself - by Jessica Elizabeth Taylor
- Stress: Symptom of a Modern Age? - by Mark Tyrrell
- 5 Simple Tips to Improve your Workout Results - by Ryan Varela
- The Cost of ADHD - by Carole Gayle
- Adult Attention Deficit Disorder Skyrockets - by Carole Gayle
- Brave New World of Zero Risk - by Martin J Walker
- Dirty Medicine - by Martin J. Walker
- Skewed - by Martin Walker
- The Mind-Body Connection in Learning - by Ruth Palombo Weiss
- Health Is Internal Beauty - by Tonya Zavasta
Videos about Health