Jump to the following topics:
- Who was Carl Jung?
- Some quotes from Jung.
Who was Carl Jung? He was a
psychiatrist who created many new concepts regarding the mind and
life; some of those concepts were: archetypes, the collective
unconscious, synchronicity, and extraversion and introversion. Jung
was born in 1875 in Switzerland. After studying with Sigmund Freud
from 1907 to 1912, Jung broke away to develop his own theories which
are known collectively as "Analytical Psychology." Jung died at the
age of 85, in 1961.
Some quotes from Jung.
- "I am not a Jungian."
- "The attainment of wholeness requires one to stake one's whole
being. Nothing less will do; there can be no easier conditions, no
substitutes, no compromises."
- "It is fashionable stupidity to regard everything one cannot
explain as a fraud."
- "There is no birth of consciousness without pain."
- "Nowadays the masses no longer want to believe; they want to
- "The great events of world history are, at bottom, profoundly
unimportant. In the last analysis, the essential thing is the life
of the individual."
- In 1961, Jung was asked by a BBC commentator if he believed in
God. Jung replied, "I do not believe. I know!"
- "Religious experience is absolute, it cannot be disputed. You
can only say that you have never had such an experience, whereupon
your opponent will reply: 'Sorry, I have.' And there your
discussion will come to an end." ("Psychology and Religion". CW
Vol 11. PP 104f.)
- "We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation
does not liberate, it oppresses." (Psychological
- "I would rather be whole than good."
Looking for a better life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of holistic personal development, covering the full range of challenges all of us inevitably meet in life.
- Learn valuable life skills and key insights
- Become clear on exactly what to do in order to fulfill your potential
- Personal support from our team of life coaches
Start off with a Free Life Assessment and a Free Intro Session...
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Hypnosis is the key to unlocking your creativity, focusing your energy and understanding yourself
Hypnosis has a long history of helping human beings be the very best they can be. It can be used to control anything controlled by the unconscious mind - pain, blood pressure, fear, confidence levels, mood, sex drive... the list goes on:
- You'll become highly productive without getting stressed
- Tap into your creative energies instantly
- Really understand yourself and others
- You'll learn how to stay calm in high pressure or uncomfortable situations
- Develop laser-like levels of focus and concentration
Lean more... Uncommon Hypnosis Course
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!