Jump to the following topics:
- What is fatigue?
- Techniques for
What is fatigue? Fatigue occurs when
we push ourselves beyond the natural state of "tiredness." By
refreshing ourselves in the following ways, we maintain vitality for
longer periods. And we recharge more quickly.
- Get more sleep. Most of us need more sleep than we get, and we
pay for that lapse with fatigue. We would also benefit from an
afternoon "siesta" whenever possible; a half-hour nap gives us
more vitality than the equivalent 30 minutes of nighttime sleep.
If we ignore the signals that we need sleep, we enter the state of
fatigue with its physical sluggishness, mental dullness, lack of
productivity, and longer recovery time.
- Get more exercise. Moderate exercise doesn't exhaust us; it
burns off tension and generates usable energy.
- Cultivate "positive emotions." While not denying and
repressing the so-called "negative emotions," we can cultivate
feelings of happiness, cheerfulness, and enthusiasm, which enliven
us and encourage us to reach out to savor more of life.
Contrarily, we lose vitality when we dwell on worrying,
resentment, and similar emotions which induce us to turn inward
with fruitless "wheel-spinning."
- Cultivate a constructive mental attitude. We charge ourselves
naturally when we are optimistic and confident. Since boredom
descends into sleepiness, we strive to create an interesting life,
letting our feelings and values guide us toward the activities
which fascinate us and thus keep us stimulated.
- Spend time with energetic people. Some people stimulate us
with their vivaciousness; and, conversely, we attract that type of
person by showing a zest of our own. We must beware of the other
category of people -- those who leave us feeling drained.
- Have a nutritional diet. A nutritional breakfast (with
protein-rich milk) makes us more alert and productive for the
entire morning. For lunch, we need light fare; a heavy meal would
make us drowsy. A moderate diet in general makes us livelier
because we are burning up less energy in the digestive process,
especially if we choose foods which are easier to digest (more
fruit and less meat). Sugar seems to give us energy, but there is
a backlash; the pancreas releases insulin to counteract the sugar,
so our blood sugar soon decreases to a level that was lower than
before, and we feel more tired. Fatigue might also be caused by
physiological condition such as diabetes, hypogycemia, or anemia
(a deficiency of iron).
- Have recreation. We feel invigorated when we laugh, pursue a
hobby, play sports, go out into nature, and indulge in creativity,
pleasure, and passion. Any activity which engages the right
hemisphere of the brain generates energy for us.
Want to renew your life?
Our online, interactive video workshops present the most effective methods of holistic personal development...
- Learn valuable life skills and key insights to master all your life challenges.
- Advance on a path of practical spirituality - being the difference you'd like to see in the world. The human heart made visible.
- Have personal support from your coach to make transitions that will fulfill your potential.
Start off with a Free Life Assessment and a Free Consultation...
Have a question about Trans4mind Training?
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Hypnosis is the key to unlocking your creativity, focusing your energy and understanding yourself
Hypnosis has a long history of helping human beings be the very best they can be. It can be used to control anything controlled by the unconscious mind - pain, blood pressure, fear, confidence levels, mood, sex drive... the list goes on:
- You'll become highly productive without getting stressed
- Tap into your creative energies instantly
- Really understand yourself and others
- You'll learn how to stay calm in high pressure or uncomfortable situations
- Develop laser-like levels of focus and concentration
Lean more... Uncommon Hypnosis Course
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.