"I'm not sure what energetic imbalance I'm carrying that's causing cysts to grow"
I was looking on the Internet about ovarian cysts and I found where someone had asked you a question about their friend who had a cyst. I am having problems with cysts as well, although mine are on the left side and I don't believe it is the same kind of cyst as the other woman. I can't remember what kind of cyst it is except that it is growing increasingly more painful. I have been into alternative healing for a while now and would like to take care of this without surgery because I think that's what my doctor will recommend, and I also know that if I don't resolve the pattern that created it, it will just come back. The problem is, I'm not sure what energetic imbalance I'm carrying that's causing it. I would be extremely grateful for any feedback you could give me.
My name is Shaundra and I am 32 years old. I really liked what you had to say to the other woman. (I can't remember her name). Thank you so much! Light and Love.
Well, what I am getting for you is that this has to do with a relationship you are in - are you a wife? If so, I think it has to do with that. You have an issue of not feeling at home in your family - perhaps you felt uncomfortable or unloved, but nevertheless they still offered you a modicum of security. I think you may be repeating this pattern now in your relationship. It seems to be an issue that has to do with love and hatred. Is that what is going on for you in your relationship? Are you in this relationship just for security at the cost of your emotional and physical well being? If so, you need to think very seriously about what choices you are making. You are needing to get grounded in your own energy and provide your own security for yourself. You need to accept yourself and not undervalue your vocation in life. You also need to connect to your Divinity with unconditional love. Stating this, twice a day for the next 3 weeks would be good to do:
Issues of family rejection, feeling used, and inadequacy are showing up for you to deal with and transform, as well as pessimism and a belief that you made a mistake. You need to let go of an emotionally attached person. Big time.
I think your immune system is out of balance and needs some healing and a good boost for a while. Along with this, to help this, you need to open your heart. Connecting to the divine Feminine energy within is needed. That is why this is manifesting in your feminine organs.
Thank you so much for your message! I think you're right, although I think the person you are referring to is my stepson. I have a wonderful marriage with a man I love very much and who loves me, he treats me wonderfully and the only thing we ever really fight about is my stepson. I do have a love and hate relationship with him, (his name is John). I feel taken advantage of and DEEPLY hurt by him and I am trying so hard to let go of the anger I have for him but I am finding it extremely difficult. It has caused me to think about leaving, but I feel like that would be a mistake because other than this issue, I have a great relationship with my spouse. He is truly my best friend and he is a wonderful father to our two children. He is totally devoted to our family and I don't want my anger for his son to ruin our marriage. How do I let go of years of hurt and anger? I really want to and I think I'm making progress, then I get caught up in it all again. I don't want to feel this way about my stepson anymore. I've talked to therapists and it hasn't seemed to help. Any suggestions? Thanks again, I think you're wonderful!
Hi. Thanks for the clarification. Well, I think it would be good for you to, ask and honestly answer the following questions:
1) If you are in pain, ask yourself: "Am I in fear and therefore trying to control the outcome?" Then see if you can remember to trust life and move back into that place of trust.
2) Ask: "How much longer do I need this experience?" How long do you need the effect of something? Ask yourself: "What do I get to avoid by holding onto that belief system?" Until you no longer need the experience, life , people, situations, relationships will appear as you need them to be, that is, as you perceive them to be, in order to continue having that experience.
If you don't have everything you want, it's because you don't think that you deserve it...
3) So, ask yourself,: "Can I accept 100% that I deserve this? What must I release within my belief system to allow myself to deserve it?" When you trust yourself, you create abundance. You can create it any way you choose to. Trusting means knowing that the moment contains all that is good and happy, all that you need, as it is all there NOW. Therefore, to go into the past is only to go into the victim, as you have all you need now. Make a choice in the moment to believe that you are enough. Then make another choice to believe that in the next moment. Choose how you desire to be and what you desire to believe in each moment. The moment contains all that you need, as it is all there NOW. It is all there is. Therefore, to go into the past is only to go into the victim, as you have all you need now. We have to develop the capacity to let it all come together by getting out of the way of our fear. Accepting the "ISNESS" of the moment allows for the synchronistic flow of connection. We have learned to put our energy outside of ourselves, and see the world as separate and in parts, instead of seeing it as a wholeness, indivisible, and ourselves as the Creator, If we focus on wholism, we realize that everything is happening NOW, and it's all perfect.
If you have an attachment to the outcome of something, you are not able to experience the present moment. You have put chains around it out of fear, which is the need to control so that you think you will be safe. When you release the attachment, you have a holy moment - a moment of enlightenment. If you want to heal something, release the attachment. To remove attachments, allow for the possibility of another option. If it's not Love, it's an attachment. And, if you even love your attachments instead of judging them, they will vanish. Just love whatever experience you are having, without the need to control it.
4) Ask yourself: "Am I suffering in this moment?" If the answer is yes, then you must still be very much attached.
5) You can ask: "Where is the point of origin when I first experienced or created a belief, such as non-trust?" To find out, go into a meditative state and allow this question to be answered, revealed to you by your Higher Self. Just accept and allow whatever answer or impression you get, without judging it. You can do this for any issue you wish to see and release. When you see where it came from, that you simply created it as a belief, you will know that it's an illusion.
6) Always ask yourself: "Is it my ego wanting to speak or my Higher Self?" The ego will judge - the Higher Self appreciates it all as a perfect moment and is in harmony with and trusting of life.
Life is just about the perfection of the moment. What life is all about is surrendering to the experience of the moment that you, yourself, as God consciousness in human form, created.
7) Ask yourself: "Am I suffering in this moment?" If the answer is yes, then you must still be very much attached to the past, which is not what exists NOW. A master says: "This is simply the experience. It is what it is unless you attach a judgment to it or place your own perception on it and make it into something right or wrong." We can allow this if we trust ourselves as God and realize that we can trust what we create, and we can trust ourselves to experience it. We are worthy of having and enjoying the moment we have created. When we don't believe we're worthy, we abandon being in the moment, we abandon being able to experience the moment, because we have abandoned ourselves and who we really are. Go into the natural flow of yourself, in the moment, like a river. If you're in the NOW, you will be in your heart, and there is only Love, there - seeing it as it is, and being at peace. If you are in the future, you are in your head and dealing with control, with a "have to be". If you are in the past, you are in woundology, and remaining in bitterness and that means being a victim, forgetting you created it for a purpose. There is no way to have the present if you are in the past or future. It cancels out the present moment.
As soon as you give up 100% responsibility for creating your own reality, as soon as you give up the responsible role, as soon as you think someone is "doing something to you", you have become a victim. Other's responses to you are, in reality, only a reflection of your own energy, of whatever belief structures, thought forms or energy you are putting out, or have inside of you. In other words, if you have a perception that someone is a hurtful person, you must have a belief that you will be hurt. You create what you believe in.
When you come from the lower vibrational state, the place of ego and separation, you will be viewing things as judgments. You will make judgments about yourself or about another. The higher vibration is to see whatever happens as a mirror of yourself in the Now.
So, when in a situation that feels uncomfortable, or in which you want to judge someone or something, say to yourself: "I see you doing that. I want to judge you for it. Instead, I will see that it is a reflection of the energy I either hold in myself, or have held in myself. So, I realize that I do that, or have done that."
8) I ask myself, "Am I still doing that? Where do I still hold a judgment about myself regarding this (which I want to put out on you)? Where do I still think that I am not ok?" Identify the judgment you are making against yourself.
9) Ask: "What part of me do I still not love, and therefore I judge it in others, or in myself?" Then you look at the other person and think: "I don't need to judge them. They are simply being a mirror of my own issue. What is your step son a mirror of for you? Big question! Ask:
Where am I at with:
b) Have I learned to see myself as reflected by the relationship I'm in?
11) Asking: "what is the mirror to me?" instantly removes the judgment. Then you get to learn and grow and evolve, which feels great, and you realize that you just got a gift from the Universe! Then there is no charge. There is only acceptance. Acceptance is the higher vibration. It is above forgiveness, because forgiveness implies that something has been done wrong. Acceptance says all is happening perfectly, as it should. All is perfect. Whatever is happening enables us to grow, if we look at it from being the Creator, not the victim. If we look at it all as perfect, we immediately move into the energy of Love, Trust, and Peace. Then there is no judgment.
Know that if you feel anger or any other unpleasant or uncomfortable emotion, you must carry that energy within you. It isn't because of what someone else did. The situation that just manifested was already there in you as an energy pattern or belief structure. Then you have the opportunity to see what the mirror is for you, to see what you carry within yourself so that you can heal, grow, and change - therefore, seeing your reflection in another or in a situation is a positive and useful thing.
12) Ask yourself: "What energy/belief about myself and life am I addicted to, that I constantly return to, to feed the cells of my body with, no matter what the situation or conversation is about? What do I get out of feeling this energy? What's the pay off?"
13) Ask: "What drama or intensity fix am I creating? Am I creating once again what I'm used to doing and experiencing, so that I don't have to deal with what's really going on within myself? Am I needing to create an intensity fix?"