Trans4mind has developed a very helpful Life Assessment tool that you can use, freely and confidentially. Sign up now (with no obligation) and get to discover the key challenges you face and the most effective ways to transform your life for the better...
Creative Ways to Storing Jewellery
By Emma Starkey
Do you have trouble trying to store jewellery without it getting all tangled, earrings separated from each other, tipping out your whole jewellery box just to find one piece of jewellery?? Well here are some tips for on storing your jewellery in a neat and decorative fashion.
Designing and selling jewellery both on a website and from home I need to be able to display my earrings in an organised and professional manner - I hope you can find some inspiration from the ideas below.
- Store earrings (hooks) around a wine glass for an instant neat and decorative look.
- A long string of pearls across the top of your mirror and hang your earrings in the gaps.
- A small storage box from the hardware shop, the ones that have little draws for nails etc. There are 16 draws so you know exactly where everything is.
- Store earrings on a long piece of ribbon and tack the ends onto the back of a dresser/wardrobe
- Use a corkboard, with pins on it and the earrings and necklaces hang off the pins. Or if you are feeling crafty you can decorate the frame of your cork board - remove the actual cork inside the frame, paint the frame and add some little decorations like sequins, beads, lace, ribbon etc staple a piece of mesh (tulle fabric or mesh from your hardware store) and staple that to the frame, this provides room to hold lots of earrings this idea also works with old picture frames as well. To hold necklaces and bracelets simply screw in some little hooks (you can get these from hardware shops) around the frame.
- Large clear bead containers that are round and screw on top of each other-they are fantastic for rings, beaded bracelets etc as you can see exactly what it is you want and if you don't wear something for awhile it doesn't get dusty. Nothing gets tangled either!!
- A roll of film which is damaged place the film horizontal across your shelf and hook your earrings on those little square holes that film has on the edge
- An ornate candelabra that to dangle earrings, necklaces and bracelets from you can sometimes pick these up cheaply at op shops.
- A decorative glass light fitting and then hang them around the edge just like you would on a drinking glass - you could pick up a cheap old light fitting at markets, garage sales etc and then you just dismantle it.
- Mug/cup holders from homewares shops are great for draping your jewellery on.
- A great idea for studs and brooches is to get a pretty piece of thick ribbon or lace then attach the jewellery through the material and you can hang it or pin it across ways near the rest of your jewellery.
Visit my website and get a $5.00 discount on your first order.
About The Author
Emma Starkey - jewellery designer based in NSW, Australia email@example.com
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.
Copyright © 1997-2016 Trans4mind Ltd