Wedding Planning Tips and Tricks
By David Chandler
Planning a wedding is an exciting thing, and can be very scary. With some basic tips and tricks, you will be sure to make you day special.
Be sure to setup your honeymoon at the same time as you setup your bridal registry! This will allow your guest to be able to choose the perfect gifts for you and even help you with your honeymoon. We have put together some wedding tips and tricks to help you speed up the process a little.
Pay all deposits on your credit card. Do not give any money without a contract, and never pay deposits by check! If you paid by credit card, and they do not provide you with what they agreed in the contract, you can always have the transaction taken off your account. A check is harder to collect on you will be required to take them to court.
What to Do First
The first three things should be done right away.
1)Choose the church, temple, or other ceremony location, and the date you want to be married.
2)Choose the reception location, date, and time.
3)Choose your photographer.
Most brides think they can always just choose the day they get married and that is the end of it. Nevertheless, this is not the true in most cases, be prepared to give up the date you have chosen for your special day unless you are fortunate enough to get the reception location and church available the same day. It is a known fact that you really are not the one that decides when you want to get married the place of the ceremony and reception halls do.
Choose at least three dates that you would consider getting married on
Choose one or two places you would like to have the ceremony and reception and book them immediately
Start on the wedding guest list as early as possible, this will then give people enough time to plan for your wedding.
Start picking out what decorations and flower arrangement at least one month before your wedding.
Arrange and book honeymoon travel as early as three or four months ahead, this will allow you the best possible price.
Prepare as much ahead of time as you can, so that you do not have a lot to do at the last minute.
Try to get your future spouse involved in the decision making process on all things, this will help you to learn to work together on things.
Do not be afraid to ask for help or designate work for others in the wedding party to do. If you choose your wedding party early, you can get all the help you need.
Remember if you need additional sources there is software that will make it easy for you to plan the most special day of your life. In addition, there are resource links below.
About The Author
For more information, visit these sites: http://www.WeddingPlanningInfoCenter.com http://www.WeddingFavorsInfo.com http://www.WeddingCakesInfo.com
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.