Reveal your true amazing self!
- Learn key skills and insights to master ALL the challenges you face!
Unique Gifts for Men
By Rick Chapo
It is that time of year again - time to buy gifts for the holidays. Here's a list of unique gifts for men this holiday season.
Unique Gifts for Men
Instead of going with a sweater, tie or, god forbid, underwear, men will be more likely to appreciate a unique gift this year. Unique gifts for men can be funny, practical and pretty much anything so long as they aren't expecting them. You can find the following unique gifts for men by simply searching for the product name on any search engine.
1. Sky Caddie - If he plays golf, he will bow before you for giving him this gift. The Sky Caddie combines two things men love, gadgets and golf. The Sky Caddie is a GPS system about the size of a cell phone. It will tell him where he is on a particular hole, how far it is to the hole from the trees he's stuck in and so on. A very cool gift for golfers. Expect to in the range of $350 for this golf gadget.
2. Battlestar Gallactica - Season 1. Look, he likes science fiction, even if he won't admit it. This classic 70s television show was redone this year on the Sci Fi television channel and has been a big hit. Staring Edward James Almos, the season 1 DVD collection will set you back $45 at online retailers.
3. Bully Bag - Okay, this one is off the charts for unusual gifts. The Bully Bag is a bull scrotum mounted on a solid oak base. Don't worry, it's coated and sealed with polyethylene. Great conversation piece and good for keeping change and stuff in. The Bully Bag measures, on average, 6 inches by 7 inches. Hey, there bulls! Expect to pay $40 online for this hilarious gift.
4. Nomad Writing Journals - If you're buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
Finding unique gifts for men really isn't that hard. The above list should give you a start on your gift buying efforts.
About The Author
Rick Chapo is with http://www.nomadjournals.com - makers of writing journals for travel and outdoor activities. Writing journals make great Christmas gifts for him or her.
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button: