Gifts for Men
By Rick Chapo
Here come the holidays and you need to find gifts for men, be they family or friends. Don't worry, I've already blown hours snooping around on the Internet to find the gifts.
Gifts for Men
First things first. No sweaters. Not this year! Instead, give some thought to these gifts for men.
1. Orange County Choppers - The hit television show has spawned a revival of the real man image. If you haven't seen the show, the Teutul family builds choppers and more or less argue with each other. From a 9-ll memorial chopper for the New York Fire Department to specialized themes, men love this show. You can buy a chopper for $50,000 or so, but should probably stick to hats, shirts and the like for $20 on up.
2. The Sopranos 5th Season on DVD - Perhaps you've heard of the show? Apparently they are going to make new episodes, but it may be a few years before we see any of them. To tide the man in your life over, the 5th season of the show is out on DVD and is sure to be a winning hit with him. Expect to pay $60 or so at online retailers.
3. The Sling Box - There is that one new gadget that comes out every year and is a must have. Welcome to Sling Box, the 2005 must have gadget. Sling box is a device that lets you hook a television up to any media matter and watch it from anywhere. It can be used to feed your laptop computer so you can watch news, the markets or sports in coffee shops, work and so on. The device is simple to use and the ultimate gadget for men this year. Expect to pay in the low $200s with rebates.
4. Peet Shoe Dryer - Whether snow, slush or rain, nothing is worse than putting on wet shoes. The Peet Shoe Dryer takes care of this. You simply mount boots and shoes upside down on two posts. Warm air is pumped up through the posts to dry out the shoes. Safe for leather, canvas and any material. Expect to pay $35 or so online through December.
5. Nomad Adventure Journals - If you're buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
Any of these gifts for men will be hit. You can find them all online through search engines.
About The Author
Rick Chapo is with http://www.nomadjournals.com - makers of writing journals for travel and outdoor activities. Writing journals make great Christmas gifts for him or her.