Gifts for Him
By Rick Chapo
I'll assume "him doesn't refer to me, but still help you out with some ideas for gifts for him. These gifts for him run from the practical to outrageous, but all make good gifts.
Gifts for Him
And here we go"
1. Brother MPrint Bluetooth Mobile Printer - A practical gadget, this mobile printer lets him print wherever he is from his Palm or PDA device. The printer is wireless and about a half inch thick and five or so inches long. This mobile printer will set you back $380, but look for rebates and specials.
2. John Cleese - Wine for the Confused DVD - A humorous take from the Monty Python veteran. Cleese takes you on an epic study of the finer and"less finer points of wine. Cleese covers how to pick, what they are, how they are grown and so on. A DVD that will teach you something and make you laugh a bit. Expect to pay $15 or so at most retailers.
3. Arcade Games - Remember when you used to sit in the mall pumping quarters into arcade games. Missile command, Pac Man, Donkey Kong"ah, all that wasted time. Well, now you can buy replicas of the actual arcade games you used to play. The consoles are the same as you used to stand in front of, but now they have loads of games on them. This is a big ticket item, so you might want to look away before reading the price range of"$3,000 to $5,000 depending on the console and number of games you order.
4. Nomad Writing Journals - If you're buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
5. Bully Bag - Okay, this one is off the charts for unusual gifts. The Bully Bag is a bull scrotum mounted on a solid oak base. Don't worry, it's coated and sealed with polyethylene. Great conversation piece and good for keeping change and stuff in. He'll nearly die from tears of laughter. The Bully Bag measures, on average, 6 inches by 7 inches. Hey, there bulls! Expect to pay $40 online for this hilarious gift.
Finding gifts for him isn't that hard. Just stay away from sweaters and ties.
About The Author
Rick Chapo is with http://www.nomadjournals.com - makers of writing journals for travel and outdoor activities. Writing journals make great Christmas gifts for him or her.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure