Gifts for Guys
By Rick Chapo
When buying gifts for guys, you want to go with something masculine and unusual. Gadgets are always good gifts for guys, but there's so much more you can give.
Gifts for Guys
And a one"and a two"
1. Dave Chappelle Show - Season 2 - The Chappelle Show has reached legendary status with men and women alike. The funniest stuff on television, Chappelle's show is a unique combination of skits that put Saturday Night Live to shame. From the blind KKK leader who didn't realize he was Afro-American to the sex scandals between the masters and padwans on Star Wars [hint, there's a reason Darth Vader went to the Dark Side!] Expect to pay $50 or so and grab season 1 while you're at it.
2. Guide Gear Snow Shoes - If you love with the white stuff, these ultra modern snow shoes make great gifts. These snow shoes are ultra light, with heal stomp pads to keep you from slipping and a tailored shape that makes for easy, quick movements. Expect to pay between $65 and $90 depending upon the size.
3. Gladiator School - Watching the movie, Gladiator, each of us had a moment where we pictured ourselves on the floor of the coliseum. Well, now you can give someone the ultimate travel gift. Yep, Gladiator lessons in Rome, Italy. Located on the ancient Appian rode where Spartacus met his end, the Gladiator School offers a variety of lessons in the theory and actual combat techniques of the Gladiators. You will actually cross swords with others. Courses range from on day to four months.
4. Michael Palin's Himalayas DVD - If you've never seen a Michael Palin travel movie, you are truly missing out. He began doing them in the 1990s for the BBC, but stopped for a long time. Now the former Monty Python member has come out with Himalayas, a DVD collection in which he travels from one end of the Himalayas to the other. In his usual hilarious style, he opines on the view from the highest bathroom in the world, the chance of getting shot in the Khyber Pass in Afghanistan and so on. A must have for anyone interested in the world. The DVD collection will set you back $40 online and leave you laughing in tears.
5. Nomad Writing Journals - If you're buying for a person that loves the outdoors or to travel, Nomad Writing Journals make great gifts. These journals are tailored to activities such as travel, fly fishing, bird watching, backpacking, camping, rock climbing and so on. They come with or without a case and provide writing space as well as cues for writing down important information. A great keepsake to preserve their travel and outdoor experiences. The journals cost as low as $9 without waterproof case and $25 with case.
See, there are plenty of gifts for guys out there. This list should give you a good place to start. Give him lessons at the Gladiator School in Italy, and he'll weep for joy like a small child.
About The Author
Rick Chapo is with http://www.nomadjournals.com - makers of writing journals for travel and outdoor activities. Writing journals make great Christmas gifts for him or her.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.