Tips on How to Look Slimmer
By Marilyn Pokorney
On a diet? Losing weight? Need to look slimmer until the
big day arrives when you step on the scale and have achieved
Or are you happy with your weight but still want to appear
slimmer? Here are some tips from the experts.
* Wear wide leg pants and avoid cuffs.
* Wear the right size. Trying to squeeze into something
too small only makes you look even heavier.
* Pockets on the back of pants should be larger. Too small
of pockets will make your derriere look larger.
* Wear shoes with pointed toes.
* Wear darker colors which absorb, rather than reflect
* Wear clothes that flow and don't cling to the body.
* Emphasize your good points. A belt for a slim waist.
Short skirt for pretty legs.
* Wear vertical stripes that move the eye up and down.
Wear long scarves, dresses that button from neckline to hem.
* Wear shoes with high thin heels.
* Wear a sleeveless top with a wide boat neck to soften a
very full bust.
* Wear one color from head to toe. Dress, or pants and
top, hosiery and shoes all one color.
* Control top pantyhose melts off 5 pounds immediately.
* Wear wrap-around skirts to camouflage a bulging stomach,
hips and derriere.
* A wrap coat also makes you look thinner.
* Wear dark clothing on the areas where you are heavier and
lighter clothing where you are slimmer.
* Never wear tight belts or elasticized waistbands.
* Small prints make you look slimmer.
Copyright: 2005 Marilyn Pokorney
About The Author
Freelance writer of science, nature, animals and the environment. Also loves crafts, gardening, and reading.
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button: