How to Dress Well
By Sheila Dicks
What does it take to dress well? Having lots of money? Well, that helps but most of all it takes organization, knowing yourself and your body and taking the time to get it right. Being well dressed is not about wearing the latest fashions; it is about knowing yourself and the styles that look best on you regardless of the latest trends. Keeping up with the latest trends is not only time consuming and costly but hard work.
If you keep up with current trends and you do it correctly then you probably have an eye for line and design; being fashionable is important to you and because you are a natural, it comes easy. However, for most women this is not the case. For some, it's a struggle to put colors together let alone patterns, shapes and fabric. To bring those elements together and keep them in harmony with hair, makeup and accessories can be a huge challenge.
The elements of being well dressed:
1.Organization: An organized dresser knows what she owns and the items she needs to complete a look. When she goes shopping she has a list and sticks to it. Her clothes are neat and organized where they can be easily seen and outfits can be put together quickly.
2.Knowing yourself: A well-dressed woman knows her personal style so she is never tempted to buy an item that is not perfect for her. She has accessed her lifestyle, her personality and knows what style looks best on her and what she feels most comfortable wearing.
3.Knowing your body type: Women who know their body type and what lines look best on them feel better about the choices they make. Shopping is much simpler because unflattering shapes can be passed over and a lot of money saved when she knows what looks best.
So, you are organized, you know yourself and your body type. Is there anything else? A well-dressed woman is able to take all these elements and put them together with ease. She knows how to match styles, how accentuate, what to wear to certain events and is confident about her choices. In every situation she is feels confident about how she is dressed and is free to tackle the business at hand.
You may be thinking, whew!! That's a lot to learn. The bottom line is it can be learned. Everyone can be well dressed if they take the time and learn about themselves and what styles look best on them.
©Copyright 2006 Sheila Dicks
About The Author
Sheila Dicks is an Image and Wardrobe consultant who helps women feel more confident by dressing to suit their body type. To get tips on how to dress slimmer and find your best styles get a copy of her ebook "Image Makeover at http://www.how-to-dress.com or go to http://www.sheilasfashionsense.com to get the Free Report - 7 Things Your Girlfriends Won't Tell You About Beauty and Fashion".
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.