Skin Care Means One Self's Care
By Robert Thatcher
It is really important to have a healthy-looking skin because it sometimes serves as an outlet to what we really are. People would think that if you have a healthy skin, you take good care of yourself properly but if you have a skin as rough as a tree, then do not expect people would think nice about you.
Our skin is the largest organ of our body. And since it is on the external, scars from pimples and other wounds would be very visible.
Now, how would you feel if you have a blemish skin and somebody keeps on staring at you, teasing your skin? Would you be proud of your skin? Would you have the courage to stare back to that person?
Definitely the answer is no. If I we're you I will possibly run and hide my skin so people will not say something negative about me. But if you have the kind of a skin that is soothing in the eye and wanted to be touch, then be proud. Let the people known how beautiful your skin is.
Now, if you want to have a more beautiful skin, here is a tip that will help you with the hundred percent guarantees:
1. Do not over due your skin with so many cosmetics. Different cosmetics, definitely contains different ingredients which is really not good for your skin. Stick with one line of products which are formulated to work together.
2. Take a 30-minute exercise. This will increase your blood flow, which brings more nutrients to the skin.
3. Eat healthy foods. What I mean with healthy are the fruits, vegetables and juices. Avoid too much fats and carbohydrates.
4. Cleanse after make up. Use a mild non-soap cleanser to remove your make up.
5. Pimple hands-free. Do not poke, prod, and pop your pimples. It might make your problem worst. It may cause scar and spreading of infection can also be possible.
6. Give yourself a break. Sleep for at least eight to nine hours.
7. Drink a lot of water. Drink at least six to eight ounces glasses of water everyday.
Now, if you are not contented with the above guidelines and doubted if it will really work for you, you can also try the following skin care tips. This tip is suitable for people with sensitive skin and to busy working people.
The simplest factor to a beautiful skin is to keep your skin clean. Find a good cleanser that will respond well to your skin and stick wit it. If possible avoid using soap as your cleanser. Splash yourself with lukewarm water. Do not use hot or cold water.
The most important in making your skin glow is to gently exfoliate it. If you have an oily skin or combination, you will need to exfoliate four to five times a week after you cleanse. But if you have a dry and sensitive skin. It is recommended that you exfoliate once or twice a week.
Use a moisturizer. It attracts moisture and draws it into the skin.
And lastly, apply sunscreen. The number one cause of wrinkles is sun damage. So, in order to avoid this use a sunscreen on your early years. Use one for night time and another in the morning which has UV protection.
The above guidelines and tips can be very helpful so please use it properly.
Remember, once you take care, nourish and pampered your skin, it will react in gratitude and an instant you will collect the benefits it will give you.
About The Author
Robert Thatcher is a freelance publisher based in Cupertino, California. He publishes articles and reports in various ezines and provides skin care resources online.
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button: