Destination Wedding or Traditional Wedding
By Charles Cater
So the engagement has finally come and you are ready to start the planning on your dream wedding. Every girl has dreamed of the perfect wedding. Big Church, Fancy White Gown, Men in Dinner Tuxedo's, Flowers everywhere, now society has this new idea. The Destination Wedding. Which do you choose, Traditional or New Age. Big blowout event or small intimate setting with close friends and family.
My wife and I are wedding coordinators that have coordinated and participated in both types of weddings. We have been the Bridesmaids and Groomsmen in the local society wedding. We have been the Bridesmaid and Groomsmen in weddings on the beach and by a mountain stream.
All of these adequately fit the individuals that had them. The couple in the mountains would have been miserable in a large Church wedding. Likewise the Couple in the large Church wedding would have had an inadequate feeling had they not hosted this lavish event. So what is really the difference.
The first thought is that the small wedding is cheaper. Don't be fooled by this at all. Generally speaking this wedding will have family and friends being transported to a resort destination, causing the cost of accommodations and food to increase. The wedding party is also there in the same location as the honeymoon site. So why use this option:
*You don't want family an friends involved in the Ceremonies at all.
*You want to have a close knit wedding and get to enjoy everyone involved in it.
*You are looking for something that is simply different from the norm.
*Mother-in-Laws are overbearing and will ruin the wedding.
*Better site for the Honeymoon location.
So the Traditional Wedding is the route you want to go. Well be forewarned there are several advantages and disadvantages to this as well. The cost of the rehearsal dinner and the reception have to be calculated. The guest from out of town have to be put up in a local hotel. So why spend the expense.
*The Family generally does not have to travel as far and are local.
*Your traditional minister can perform the ceremony.
*Your dreams of the Perfect White Church Wedding can be fulfilled.
*Old friends and family acquaintances will be at the wedding.
*You prefer short amounts of time to be spent with many different individuals.
No matter which you choose, make sure that you are well informed and have read sites such as http://www.travelblogger.info. These sites will provide insight into your coming decision and outline how others have dealt with this difficult decision. As I get older and purportedly wiser I wish my wife and I's Large Church Wedding would have been a South Pacific Destination wedding. Then I get out the old Wedding Photo Album and see all of the relatives who were at the wedding and are no longer with us and am glad that we had the Large Church Wedding.
Make sure to Consider all details and take time to make this decision. It will define you as a couple starting into your new lives together.
About The Author
Charles Cater and his wife run a wedding coordinator business in the Upstate of South Carolina. They have been coordinating weddings for the last two years.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.