Mini-Guide to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
The "City of Brotherly Love," Philadelphia opens its arms to millions of visitors each year. And from cheesesteaks to history to works of art, there is more than enough to do once inside this famed city of Pennsylvania. The birthplace of the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution, Philadelphia proffers historical offerings second to none in authenticity.
Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, the Betsy Ross House, and the Congress Hall all hearken to the visitor who desires to witness the birth of American freedom. Also the birthplace of Benjamin Franklin, the city is able to boast a first-person narrative of many initial undertakings.
For the younger ones, the Crayola Factory will illustrate to young artists how the famous crayons are made, and the Ghost Tours will allow for plenty of new spooky stories around the campfire. The city's trolley system can transport you around the city, or if you prefer a more adventurous ride, experience the Ride the Ducks tour and receive a first-hand view of the Delaware River.
If you want to get out of the city for a day, a short drive will plant you at the doorstep of Six Flags Great Adventure, but if roller coasters aren't your cup of tea stop by historic Valley Forge and witness what was a real-life adventure! For those who would appreciate just seeing some familiar faces, Sesame Place offers fun for the entire family. The Philadelphia Zoo has the auspicious recognition of being the oldest zoo in America, while the Rodin Museum showcases the works of world-renowned sculptor Auguste Rodin.
Take a tour of the U.S. Mint, or visit the collections exhibited in the Philadelphia Museum of Art. Of course if you just have a few hours to fill, grab a cheesesteak and catch an Eagles game. Or the 76ers. Or the Phillies. It just depends on the season.
About The Author
Presented by eTravelogue.com, the free road trip planning site. Swing by eTravelogue.com to find great attractions along your route. You can enter the start and end points of your road trip and eTravelogue.com will find attractions along the way that match your interests.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.