Thinking Of Migrating To Australia?
By Darrell Todd
Australia is often described as ' The Lucky Country ', it has so much to offer in terms of natural beauty, high standards of living and a prosperous, growing economy and enjoys the status of being the "most preferred migration destination in the world".
The Australian government migration program for 2004-05 has 120,000 places available for migrants, with a strong focus on attracting skilled people who agree to live in regional areas of Australia.
Migration is not all so simple, the use of a Migration Agent is certainly a positive step to success. The forms and advice booklets are available for all to read, but understanding these forms and procedures can be very difficult, which is where a migration agent can be particularly useful as they can guide you through the whole process.
Many agents offer a FREE service of information / advice regarding any matter on Migration; you usually just need to ask.
Reasons to move to Australia
-Jobs / Employment - Australia is the land of opportunity with over 100,000 vacancies being advertised each week and relatively low unemployment, currently around 5%.
-Cost of Living - The cost of living in Australia is relatively cheap when compared to other developed countries. It is estimated that UK and US residents would need to earn roughly twice as much to enjoy the same standard of living as those in Australia.
-Business - Australia has a booming economy and is one of the world's biggest exporters. The high standard of living that most Australians enjoy ensures that consumer spending is also high. In short, Australia is an excellent country to base your business.
-Education - Australia has an excellent education system and its schools, colleges and universities are considered amongst the best in the world.
-Health Care - Australia has one of the best health care systems in the world and is internationally recognised for its high standards. All permanent residents pay a Medicare levy which entitles them to free or subsidised services.
-Multicultural society - Australia's is ethnically diverse and approximately half of the population has either been born outside the country or have at least one parent who was born overseas. Australian society is very tolerant and ethnic groups live together in harmony.
At the end of the day you may just be interested in living the dream. It's well worth looking into.
You are permitted to republish this article as long as it remains unchanged and the author given complete credit for it. Do not forget to send the author a courtesy note.
About The Author
Darrell Todd runs thinkingaustralia.com [link: http://www.thinkingaustralia.com] a full migration service for those looking to migrate to Australia. He offers "free migration assessments [link: http://www.thinkingaustralia.com/migration].
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.