Things To Remember When Renting A Hotel
By Jeff Lakie
Some people rarely stay at hotels and other people, like "road warrior business people stay at hotels frequently. Here are some ideas from the road warriors to help your stay go even more enjoyable to employ a little hotel etiquette into your stay.
"Tip. Feel free to tip the bellhop and the housekeeper 5% to 20% for good service, depending on the situation and how frequently they serve you.
"Laundry. Pile your laundry, including sheets into the bathtub when you are leaving. Some people make the bed but housekeeping has to strip the bed anyway, so by stripping the bed instead of making it, you are performing a kind service for housekeeping. Of course this is not necessary, but a courtesy for them.
"Keep quiet. Many hotels have a quite rule after a certain hour, but you can do all the other guests a favor by keeping quiet all the time.
"Don't be alarming. Turn off your alarm before you leave for the day so that it doesn't ring endlessly while you're away. And make sure it's off before you check out because the hospitality staff do not check each one and you don't want to wake up the next person to stay in the room!
"Keep your television turned low and if it is tucked in close to the wall, move it a way a few inches or put a pillow between the television and the wall to cut down on the noise the reverberates into the other room.
"Check the minibar when you first get into the room. Sometimes people open the lids, drink the tiny bottles of liquor and refill them with water and return them to the minibar. If the hospitality staff don't catch it, and sometimes they don't you may be charged if they catch it the next time they're in the room. Eliminate that possibility by proactively checking yourself first.
Staying at a hotel is a way to enjoy a vacation. But there are more people than just you at a hotel. Be sure to be considerate of the staff and other guests and everyone will have a great experience.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.