Cheap Air Fares - The Secrets to Getting Cheap Air Fares
By Anthony Kristovich III
Cheap air fares are easy if you keep these 8 tips in mind. Airlines aim to make as much money as possible. They are not going to put the cheap air fares out front, so you need to know how to find those gold mines yourself.
There are basically 8 rules I use on a regular basis when booking flights to be sure I get to my destination the cheapest way. These are tips that every person can easily use, frequently cutting the price in half you pay.
1. Make your reservation as early as possible. At least 14 days in advance. After this time, the air tickets can easily more than double in price and cheap air fares may not be available.
2. Be flexible with your travel time. Changing the day or the time of day can drastically reduce the price of your air flight. The best day to fly on is Wednesday, which is also the best day to book the flight on. The cheapest time to fly is early morning or late evening.
3. Fly during the off-season. Prices are a direct result of supply and demand. As demand goes down, prices go down as well, benefiting flyers.
4. Shop all the airlines. This is the most possible using a couple of key air travel websites that I recommend on my site at the bottom. Being able to check all the airlines side-by-side can make it really easy to get those cheap air fares you're after.
5. A stopover instead of a direct flight can result in huge savings.
6. Membership in some clubs like AAA can get you discounts.
7. Look into air travel packages. Purchasing your air travel, hotel, and rental car through the same place usually gives a massive discount. Using a bigger air fare website will allow you to get both cheap air fares and cheap hotels in the same place in moments. I have recommendations for this on my site as well as to which are the easiest to use and take the least time to book the flights and anything additional.
The prices on air fares are a direct result of competition, inventory, and demand. Competition is the airlines competing with each other. Inventory is how many seats are left open on a given flight. Demand is how many people are looking for air travel tickets.
8. By choosing the least-crowded flights that are the least in demand, you get the cheap air fares you want. It's really that simple.
As you can see, there are many ways to get better prices. If you use a good air fares website and choose the best days and times to fly, you can often get cheap air fares and save a hefty amount of money in the process. Most of this is easier in practice for the well setup sites to compare all the airlines side-by-side. The cheaper prices stick out like a sore thumb. There are also many hidden deals also that don't get as known, so I have done the leg work to find you the best site to book everything from cruise ship vacations to cheap hotels to cheap air fares, all in one place. Also I have tracked down running specials on the cheap air fares, some as nice as 50% off the prices of the cheap air fares giving you deals that simply can't be beat.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.