Costa Rica Fishing - A Great Sport For The Whole Family
By Lee Johnson
Why should you think about Costa Rica for your next vacation?
There is question that holds many answers, but here are just a few of the key points.
1. The large choice of things for you and your family to do in such a small area. Eco tours, fishing, swimming, surfing, mountain climbing, camping, hiking, volcanoes, scuba diving, snorkeling, cruises, wildlife, plant life, and the list just goes on.
2. Costa Rica is affordable if you plan ahead for your vacation.
3. The people in the country most always are very friendly to foreigners and tourists. They will do almost anything to win your friendship or help you out. Yes, Spanish is the main language spoken here but if you have a little translation dictionary, or one of those new electronic devices by Casio or Franklin you won't have a problem. There is usually always someone near by to help you with Spanish, and more than likely they will speak your language fluently also.
4. Car rental is reasonable, but for those that really want to get to know the country I recommend using a bus. Yes, I know it sounds wild, but it can be a lot of fun and you will meet some interesting people. You can travel for hours going through the mountains or along the Pacific Coast and only spend $2 or so for the fare.
5. Costa Rica is a very safe place for your family also.
How much can you expect to spend for a Costa Rica Fishing Vacation?
Obviously that depends on many things like the type place you wish to sleep, where you choose to eat, and the type of transportation you use while here. When it comes the cost of the actual fishing trip itself, well they can range from $200 for a half day, up to $6,000 for a week if you really want the best of everything including lodging, food, and transportation for your whole family.
Keep in mind that if you're a penny pincher, you could spend a week here fishing, surfing, and swimming with lodging food and all for less than $1,000. Now that is hard to find somewhere else. Costa Rica has what your looking for, now all you have to do is grab your sun screen, pack some bags, bring a camera, and plan to have a great time.
About The Author
I have spent a few years in Costa Rica and did not know a word of Spanish when I arrived. The fear of traveling sometimes was a little tough, but I found that the people did everything they could to make sure I was comfortable. Costa Rica Fishing is something that I will always remember.
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button: