How to Get the Lowest Cost Myrtle Beach Golf Package
By Allan Johnston
Myrtle Beach is a great place to play golf with over 100 courses available. It is also well known for being inexpensive. While this is true, there are always ways to bring the cost down even more.
Here are some tips for keeping costs down:
1. Include Mon, Tues, and Wed in your trip. You will be able to take advantage of midweek rates.
2. Do not book replays in advance. You will end up paying full price. If you just request a replay in the pro shop that day, you can save up to 50% on your greens fee. This does not apply to large groups or during the busy season when tee times are not as plentiful.
3. When playing 36 in a day at one property, play the less expensive course in the morning and get a replay rate on the expensive course in the afternoon. For example, play MBN - West in the AM and MBN - King's North in the afternoon.
4. Don't get a beachfront condo. We get a lot of feedback after trips that the extra money spent on the beachfront property wasn't worth it. You will be playing so much golf that the beach is not important.
5. Book through www.ForeCaddieGolf.com! (sorry, couldn't resist this one)
www.ForeCaddieGolf.com offers discount golf packages to Myrtle Beach. We offer all the top courses and properties in the area. If you are looking to make a trip to Myrtle Beach, give us a shot to help you plan your vacation.
About The Author
Allan Johnston is a Golf Director at ForeCaddieGolf.com. With over 20 years of golf experience in Myrtle Beach he is an expert and putting together golf packages for the area.
View their website at: http://www.forecaddiegolf.com.