Orlando, FL Vacations
By Sara Chambers
When you take a vacation, one of the most important things to do before you go is plan all the different things you will see and do. Most of the time, the first thing people think of when they think of Orlando, Florida they think of Disneyworld, Epcot, Magic Kingdom, MGM Studio, or Animal Kingdom. But there is more to Orlando, Florida than meets the eye.
On of the most intriguing non-Disney things to do in Orlando are the Arabian Nights Dinner Theater. This "equestrian theater" includes amazing horses and performers prepared to perform in front of 1200 people. The stunts are magical and the horses beautiful. This is a definite must see for anyone traveling to the Orlando area.
Another equestrian-themed treat is Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede. An enticing dinner theater, this show entertains with comedy, music and incredible action between man and horse. There is even ostrich racing!
In addition to these entertaining options, Orlando, Florida also offers a massive amount of ecotourism. You can start your ecotourism tour with Dolphins Plus. Dolphins Plus gives you a glimpse of the Florida Everglades where you will experience a wide variety of Florida wildlife such as birds and alligators. Toward the end of the day you can enjoy a swim with the dolphins, an experience you will never forget.
Another opportunity to experience Florida ecotourism is the Florida Adventure Tour. The day will begin with a breakfast over King's Bay. On this trip you will enjoy swimming with the manatees. In addition, this trip includes a wildlife jeep safari waiting to entertain you.
If you've had enough of ecotourism and dinner theaters, another option as a part of the Orlando vacation for those who want educational options are museums. Three such museums are the Morse Museum of American Art, the Orlando Museum of Art, and the Cornell Fine Arts Museum. The Morse Museums offers a permanent collection of Tiffany glass and 19th century American paintings. The Orlando Museum of Art offers impressionist art and ancient American Art while the Cornell Fine Arts Museum offers several different types of collections.
About The Author
Sara Chambers is a marketing consultant and an internet content manager.
Support your personal development with these popular and effective hypnosis downloads...
- Public Speaking Fear ~ Banish speaking anxiety and nerves with hypnosis.
- Motivate Yourself to Exercise ~ Build a powerful exercise habit that you can't break.
- Get Rid of Fear & Anxiety ~ Stop worry and apprehension wrecking your life.
- Self Esteem ~ Break the negative trance of low self esteem and give yourself a chance in life.
- Create Your Own Reality ~ Use the power of your unconscious mind to transform your life.
- Deeper Self Respect ~ Use hypnosis to connect with your true inner worth.
- Detach From Fear ~ Tune out nervousness and anxiety with hypnosis.
- Improving Concentration and Focus ~ Learn how to discipline, direct and command your mind to improve your performance.
- Exercise Motivation ~ Give you powerful keys to getting back on track with your exercise - and staying there.
- Overcoming Shyness ~ Provides an invisible security blanket allowing you to develop social ease and overcome shyness.
- Quick Confidence Booster ~ An audio hypnosis session that's specifically designed to get you (quickly!) back on track.
- Stop Negative Thoughts ~ Learn powerful hypnotic techniques to stop negative thoughts before they start.
- Overcoming Procrastination ~ Let hypnosis help you get on with what you need to do, when you need to do it. Let nothing hold you back.
- Think Thin ~ Use hypnosis to re-train your brain and lose weight naturally... that's how to get and stay slim.
- Fall Asleep Fast ~ Relearn how to fall asleep fast and enjoy a good night's sleep.
- The Next Level ~ Designed to radically boost your performance in any field. It's based on a technique used by top athletes and other successful people to help them make a big stride forward.
This is our selection of favorites, but there's a session for every need! Choose from over 800 Hypnosis Downloads...
Search now on an issue that interests or concerns you...
Welcome to the New Wave in Meditation Technology
Profound Meditation provides the smoothest, deepest, richest, most profound meditation experience available anywhere...
- Establish a daily practice that sticks
- Enhance your focus, flow, and performance
- Relieve stress, anxiety, and depression
- Evolve and deepen your spiritual life
Here is a link to a free 20-minute track from iAwake Technologies - a sample of the type of tools that will deepen your meditation immediately and help you quickly become a successful meditator. It's the opening track of iAwake's flagship product, the Profound Meditation Program, called the iAwake Experience...
We think you'll find this technology a tremendous aid on your transformative journey of becoming your best and most creative self - and you can get started today!
And here's a fantastic resource for self-education...
The World of Inspiration eLibrary
- Many profoundly illuminating afterlife, NDE and OBE ebooks
- The largest collection of high-power inspiration and mind development books anywhere on the Internet
- Hundreds of hours of fascinating interviews with world spiritual leaders and mind experts
- Whole worlds of philosophy, psychology and esoteric history explored
- Fascinating back-libraries of magazines exploring new paradigms and alternative thinking
A treasure trove of personal development wisdom
Step inside. Just like a real library, there are thousands of quality eBooks presented on three "floors" and in different "rooms." To purchase your $15 Lifetime Membership to the World of Inspiration eLibrary, click the following button:
Payment is made through our secure transaction agent, PayPal.
The transaction is in the language and currency of your choice.