More Magical Affirmations
You have learnt that affirmations are the tools with which you can change your mindset from negative to positive, or at least, to neutralize the negative. I am certain that the more you repeat them, the better the outcome of your present or future situation.
Here is another list of them for your daily use. Remember that I didn't make them up; they come from books, churches, friends, etc.
1. For when you are feeling despondent: "I am a beloved child of God."
This one you can be adapted for many situations, and when you do so, change the adjective. For example: "I am a prosperous child of God," "I am a slim child of God," "I am a young child of God," etc. This is the affirmation I use the most.
I also like to stress different words each time I say it: "I am a beloved child of God," "I am a beloved child of God," "I am a beloved child of God," "I am a beloved child of God," "I am a beloved child of God ." That means that I say it at least 5 times. I keep repeating the set.
2. For when you enter a parking lot: "I always find a spot that is perfect for me."
This one never fails. It can be the busiest parking lot, I always find a spot. 3. For when you want to be sure that all is well: "Divine order is established in my mind, body, and affairs."
4. When you need prosperity: "I have enough money to use, share, and spare." Or "There is enough to go around." Or "God supplies all my needs."
5. For when you are anxious about money: "God is my supply."
6. For everything, especially a difficult situation: "All things are possible for God."
7. For when there is exchange of money, such as you are giving money away, or paying bills, or cashing a check, etc: "Spirit now blesses me and multiplies all that I have, all that I give, and all that I receive."
8. For when you are leaving home: "Spirit is blessing all those who cross my path today."
9. For when you need assurance that all is well: "I am at the right place, at the right time."
10. For when you need doors to be opened to you: "I am open to great opportunities."
Remember to use the expressions: "I am about to," "I am in the process of," and "I am soon to..." in case your mind is resisting the affirmation.
Remember also that "Divine order is acting on your behalf." Always.
About the author:
Dr. Maria Moratto holds 5 degrees and is a life coach/educator. She promotes courses and seminars in attracting abundance and loving relationships, goal setting, diversity, time and stress management, career delineation, values clarification, leisure, college life, self-improvement, communication and learning styles, spirituality, health and lifestyle. Visit her website at http://www.rx4bliss.com.Sign up for a free e-zine.
Careers & Employment
Grief & Loss
Kids & Teens
Self Improvement & Motivation
Travel and Leisure