Want to renew your life?
We believe that everyone, given the tools, can live a brilliant life!
5 Ways To Get Back On Track With Your New Year's Resolutions
By Shari Peace
1. Keep your eyes on the prize. Don't focus on how hard it is to change or improve. Keep a laser-beam focus on how your life will be better once you achieve the desired change.
2. Ask yourself, "What do I need to do differently? It will help you identify obstacles much more quickly than asking, "What's wrong with me?
3. Mix it up. Do resolutions at different times of the year, not just New Year's. Your birthday and key anniversary dates are good times to examine your life to see which areas need extra attention.
4. Don't give up. Too many people call it quits far too soon. There are thousands of hours left in the year -- more than enough time to make terrific progress.
5. Have fun with them. What could be more enjoyable than making positive changes in your life? Remember: resolutions are a gift you give yourself to achieve the life you want.
6. Work with a success partner. Find a friend or relative who is working on a goal of their own. Call or email each other once a week with your plans/goals for that week. Provide practical support and encouragement to each other.
About The Author
Shari Peace is an international speaker, an author, and the president of Peace Talks, a Dayton, Ohio-based professional speaking firm.